The female lead sacrifices herself and has to confess to the murder to save her brand from being exposed for fraud. In the end, she gets punished, but her brand keeps expanding and blowing up while she’s in prison. Basically, she committed a complete artistic crime.
It’s truly a hidden gem .. I honestly can’t believe more people aren’t talking about this , it’s such a beautifully crafted drama and easily one of the most underrated shows I’ve come across
If Chinese dramas are supposed to be the more profound ones, then why did the Chinese version of *My Mister* end up feeling so shallow and simplistic, lacking the depth and emotional weight that made the Korean version so powerful?
I’ll keep this very general so I don’t spoil anything. The beginning was pretty decent, and I actually liked the mysterious atmosphere. The cast was probably what impressed me the most. But around the halfway point, once the mystery starts to unravel, everything begins to feel incredibly naive and contrived. For example, you have people who haven’t even committed a crime considering themselves criminals and then going out of their way to help the actual killers. Adults decide to cover up a crime without even asking who committed it or why , they just automatically decide to cover it up. And when it comes to the characters’ motivations and reactions, some of them are just unbelievably stupid.
In the end, it’s not terrible if you’re simply looking for something entertaining to kill some time with, but I wouldn’t expect much more than that.
I agree that it deserves a 7, but a real 7—not like some other shows that get a 7 even though they’re honestly more like a 5 This show is actually great in its own way, especially the relationship between the two leads. And I really like how the episode count fits the story instead of dragging things out unnecessarily.
In the end, it’s not terrible if you’re simply looking for something entertaining to kill some time with, but I wouldn’t expect much more than that.
This show is actually great in its own way, especially the relationship between the two leads. And I really like how the episode count fits the story instead of dragging things out unnecessarily.
What are these watches, and who is forcing them to wear them?