Editorials
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 1, 2026
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
so overrated
12 1
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Jan 1, 2026
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
The absolute best but after my mister
5 0
On The Price of Confession • Jan 1, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
It was amazing but the ending disappointed me a bit
0 0
Replying to Bianca • Jan 1, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers
It seems I'm also a member of the bad taste club.
Yes
0 3
Replying to fauxfaucet • Jan 1, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers
To this day still one of the worst shows I've watched in general.
It seems I'm also a member of the bad taste club.
1 5
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 1, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers
The beginning is nice but after 3 episodes I feel extremely bored
1 0
On King the Land • Jan 1, 2026
Title King the Land
More stories about rich boy and poor girl then more and more of the same boring stuff
3 0
On The Price of Confession • Dec 29, 2025
Title The Price of Confession
My favourite this year
0 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Dec 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
So good
2 0
On Rebooting • Dec 28, 2025
Title Rebooting
Unfortunately, the ending was very boring
1 0
On Moving • Dec 26, 2025
Title Moving
I'm confused, but with 9 episodes I didn't feel it deserved a rating of 9
2 1
