Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: italy but i'm tunisian
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 5, 2026

Friends

IloveRabinAngeles

italy but i'm tunisian
Replying to IloveRabinAngeles • Sep 4, 2026
But "stupid" would be you! JuniorMark, they're a perfect couple., hate the series, but not them. I love…
ohhhh you can't even talk in English??
"Tell" instead of "distinguish"
go to school
bye byee 😘 πŸ™‚ 🀣 ☺ 😌 πŸ™ƒ
0 0
Replying to IloveRabinAngeles • Sep 4, 2026
But "stupid" would be you! JuniorMark, they're a perfect couple., hate the series, but not them. I love…
Bigger than you for sure. YOU UGLY CHILD, YOU ASSHOLE.
0 0
Replying to IloveRabinAngeles • Sep 4, 2026
But "stupid" would be you! JuniorMark, they're a perfect couple., hate the series, but not them. I love…
πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ
0 0
Replying to Serendipity • Aug 27, 2026
Loved this!!!! Much more than expected Junior and Mark did so well with the micro expressions πŸ’― πŸ’―
junior AND mark? nono 🀣🀣JuniorMark yesss πŸ’―βœŒπŸ»πŸ˜ŒπŸ€£
0 0
Replying to Duygu • Aug 27, 2026
i hate this show and all these stupid characters
But "stupid" would be you! JuniorMark, they're a perfect couple., hate the series, but not them. I love them and they're even better than you. I don't like the story here, BUT DON'T INSULT THE CHARACTERS, the other two too.
0 5
On Seducing Drake Palma • Jan 30, 2026
i loved it so muchhh😻πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ§‘β€β€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
1 0