Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 58 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2026
On Fool in Love • 4 hours ago
Title Fool in Love
feels like they are moving faster than novel. what we will get…we have 19 more eps

does anyone remember how many pages was the novel ?
1 3
Replying to KristSingtoGirly • 5 hours ago
Title Fool in Love
This series is gonna end up in my top 5 2026 fave BL series!!! I am loving it so much!!! 🥰❤️‍🔥😍❤️💯😎
Announce the names in your top 5
2 5
Replying to PaulomiSarkar • 6 days ago
Title Fool in Love Spoiler
Can you please provide me the link
i wanted to dm you but i couldn’t.actually you can the novel on z-library
0 1
On Fool in Love • 11 days ago
Title Fool in Love Spoiler
i just have finished the novel and i wanna know if writer also has a book for Jian Suilin (centered as a main character) i think he also deserves some kind of ending but it didnot represented in the novel. i think he basically became desert main character. (I really hoped he would find someone that he will love, care about and improve relationship with his brother and with li yu
1 3
Replying to Leila • 13 days ago
Jeez it’s been a minute since I have seen homophobic parents in BL within modern settings. Feels like home lol…
ngl chinese bls are usually like this. drama + homophobic family (and this is so annoying)
11 2
Replying to nabs1511 • 14 days ago
Title Fool in Love
So I'm part of a Danmei/BL discord server for 30+ year old fans, and we have a specific channel for discussing…
i am not 30year old but i am willing to join
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • 18 days ago
Title Nour
James
lol. I thought it’s gonna be ken
2 3
On Nour • 18 days ago
Title Nour
who is Top?
2 6
On Fool in Love • 18 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Is anybody reading the novel? I have nobody to discuss it with, and I'm eager to hear different perspectives. I am currently in chapter 15
2 2
Replying to Kim Dayu • 23 days ago
What was disappointing..? I dropped it after a few eps. Pls spoil me.
well, it was not that bad. overall i liked, there are many series that is worse than this. i just dont really like when they changed many things from novel (ik they dont have to follow it entirely)
3 characters = Dan. dan’s character is mixed/mashed with 3 charcters in the adaptation 😂
pj’s relationship with his father is changed completely.
many things have removed.
they made main leads a little bit dump (pj was untouchable in the novel ver) and so on….

seriously, you drop it after watching only few episodes? (i really enjoyed watching uo until ep8) i mean, the series have potential so much at the beginning. i would still consider it worth watching. why did u drop (not your cup of tea? )
0 1
Replying to Mimiberry • 23 days ago
I didn’t finish reading the novel so I can’t really give you an answer but you’re right most of the time…
ty! actually you are right, i let myself enjoy the adaptation first without expectations
1 0
Mimiberry • 23 days ago
is the novel still worth reading or i will get the same experience from adaptation?(what i mean by this is usually novel versions r better)
0 2
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • 24 days ago
can you give me some major spoilers?? like I can't wait anymore for this series!!
like what 😭( I don’t wanna give u any big spoilers) but I can answer any questions if you ask
0 1
On The Grim Lover • 24 days ago
the novel was sooo good. I hope adaptation gonna be as good as novel. (pls don’t disappoint us like “don’t be too emotional “) (actually dbte wasn’t bad but the novel version was way better )
3 8
On Mr.Kill • 25 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
worth watching or should I drop?( I think I watched it until ep 4 or 5)(some characters are annoying)
1 2