Celebrity
On Once More Love in 1995 • May 7, 2026
Title Once More Love in 1995
at least the male lead was hot. that’s all I gotta say 🙌🏼😛
3 0
Replying to oh honey • May 7, 2026
Title Once More Love in 1995
imagine going back in time and finding out your mom was a dumbass
you are so funny😂😂I was getting tooo pissed off when her mom was acting like that ??? for a man ????
0 1
On You Are My Destiny • Apr 15, 2026
Title You Are My Destiny
appreciate all the frustrated reviews in the comments! I went in blind to this one and was searching for info regarding the baby. I would’ve continued watching regardless of a miscarriage but I saw people saying the ex girlfriend causes the miscarriage and he still entertains her ass. NO THANKS KEEP THE RAGE BAIT🤣🤣
6 1
Replying to LilMissWatcher • Apr 13, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
After watching a short video of this somewhere i thought that was song kang and kept on asking myself how they…
I thought the same thing when I watched an edit at first!
1 0
On Lin Mu Ran • Mar 29, 2026
Person Lin Mu Ran
watching PoJ, he’s beautiful. I ain’t even interested in ML at this point. His villain smirk?? STOP my knees are weak lmao I get to giggling when he’s on my screen XD
10 0
Replying to Fictionalgf • Mar 18, 2026
Title Our Universe
First of all no advantage was taken by fl i would rather say it was ml who took because as you said fl took responsibility…
well I dnf’d so I’ll just have to trust you lol
0 0
On Our Universe • Mar 17, 2026
Title Our Universe
I had to drop after episode 4, felt like she took on the responsibility of the baby just to constantly give it to ML. felt icky like she was taking advantage of him….
5 5
On Affinity • Mar 7, 2026
Title Affinity
I am literally obsessed in the most hysterical way. eating this one UP !!
10 0
On Family by Choice • Mar 4, 2026
Title Family by Choice
Best kdrama I’ve watched in a while! Binged it in 2 days lol to be fair I’m a sucker for Hwang In Youp. My gauge for “like it” vs “love it” is completely dependent on how many times I screech per episode…there was a lot of screeching. I really loved each character in their own right. The dads relationship had me kicking me feet, such cuties. Bonus points for both the male leads face cards.
5 0
