Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: U.S.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2026
Replying to bklbrbi • 10 days ago
there's a specific trope I really dislike and I immediately drop a drama if I see this kind of scene... the trope…
Totally agree!! Impressionable young girls (and even young boys) shouldn’t think getting so drunk you can’t stand leads to happy memories and healthy romance. It, more often than not, actually leads to trauma and PTSD….
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 10 days ago
enjoyed this drama just don’t go into it expecting serious depth or profound messages lol I REALLY wish Seul A and Roy got more screen time, I was more invested in them than anyone else🤣
2 0
On W • 19 days ago
Title W
very similar to what everyone else said, loved the show but episodes 14-16 were unnecessary. They could’ve wrapped up with episode 14 and it would’ve been perfect. Still really enjoyed!
1 0
On My Liberation Notes • 22 days ago
love the heck outta this show but the ending was a snack not a meal😭 also, I liked the boss for the sister, I was salty they never connected. It felt like Zaddy never understood her whimsy, chaotic nature imo
0 0
On Summer Strike • Sep 3, 2026
this whole drama was like a warm blanket & comfy chair, next to a huge window. just enough drama to keep it interesting, characters are complex but something so damn comforting about this one I wasn’t even mad the romance was a secondary (or third or fourth??) plot point
3 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Sep 1, 2026
This drama really seems to be 0 or 100 for everyone. I loved it so much. The FL might just be my favorite of any drama I’ve ever watched. I guess I can relate to her a lot therefore I loved the drama. Being young and full of life, getting hurt & becoming jaded. She was so focused on protecting herself she was blocking opportunities before they could even bloom. ML stoicism was also the cherry on top. His small mannerisms and reactions meant so much more because of the cold outward appearance. Really really enjoyed this one.
9 2
On Cute Programmer • Aug 30, 2026
entire show is a woman so d1ck thirsty she will let a man disrespect the absolute hell outta her🤣 yes, I had to leave my brain behind starting this show but I will say I ATE THIS up in a 3 day binge lmmaao I found myself relating to this man-child of a male lead and now I’ll take the next 3 days to process that🥲
1 0
On Overdo • Aug 29, 2026
Title Overdo
I looked away for 15 seconds and I’m completely lost. past, present, upside down, right side up. I don’t know where I am and I’m confused 0:<
4 0
On Good Morning Call • Jul 22, 2026
I’m enjoying this but the second lead syndrome is SOO BAD. So far he’s like the sweetest guy and better looking imo lmao it should’ve been him😔
0 0
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Jul 20, 2026
sad? which part?
had me double taking the title because wasn’t this the happiest of endings???
0 1
Replying to younggblood • Jul 17, 2026
I really loved the drama but what a disappointing last episode! Why am I watching the police officer?? Why would…
I actually like the police officer story line but it def needed like 2 more episodes. nothing was even worked out with the other couples?? the whole thing really fell apart on the last episode. why introduce 3 other relationships just to leave them unfinished…
1 0
Replying to JaycieH • Jul 17, 2026
this show is really good for the whole “perpetually running away” theme between leads, can’t stand it in…
I take this back…I watched the last episode and was stunned there was no more! everything felt unfinished like wtf???
0 0
On Lovestruck in the City • Jul 17, 2026
this show is really good for the whole “perpetually running away” theme between leads, can’t stand it in 99% of dramas but this one wasn’t bad.
0 1
On Always Home • Jun 28, 2026
Title Always Home
the romance in this show is done so perfectly had me giggling and squirming during some scenes! really really really well done slow burn
5 0
Replying to Nabi • May 18, 2026
same as before, but his character suits him better in this one I hope he gets some acting lessons or sth cuz I…
I was actually really impressed with him in Forbidden Marriage, I had no idea people thought his acting was bad. I love him🥲lmao
2 1
On The Forbidden Marriage • May 16, 2026
3 episodes in and it’s SO good, I should’ve watched this earlier lol Kim Young Dae has made my list of favs after this drama but the poor second lead has me feeling guilty for picking a side. I foresee SML being done dirty & getting his girl swiped🤭
2 0
On Run On • May 11, 2026
Title Run On
ML always looks on the verge of tears…..I learned something new about myself because of this🤪😏
4 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 10, 2026
would’ve been a 10/10 if it had 5ish more episodes. it was very very good but I really felt like they could’ve squeezed more entertainment out of this fantastic plot with just a few more hours.
5 0