Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location: Arise
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2026
Replying to primrose • May 4, 2026
MDL is homophobic and i knew people were going to rate this down 😔
it's a 9 pointer. How is that down?
0 2
Replying to mio • May 4, 2026
ep 14 was so good guys 🥀🥹so same time next week?
I love your delulu 🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to Nna-odio • May 4, 2026
Title Wu
Well gaga is a queer streaming platform, so let them have it. I would still watch and support this series myself…
I won't say SkyNani is queerbait, but let's just agree to disagree.
2 0
Replying to Naomi_Klahn • May 3, 2026
Title Wu
Anyone know why this show is not going to air on Gaga? They issued a "We heard you" statement, basically…
Well gaga is a queer streaming platform, so let them have it. I would still watch and support this series myself though
4 2
Replying to Sakura • May 3, 2026
Title Wu
Ready to be Pete's no. 1 apologist/defender, also his minion xD
I think he'd be more of a good-I don't care character. I don't know how to explain it, but he's a good person who does bad things
1 0
Replying to Alexandra • May 3, 2026
If ever you guys decide to give Bank's hair a Fandom nameJust tag me cause i'm it's first fan
Let's call ourselves 'Robbers'
0 0
Replying to emily • May 3, 2026
nani is SO fine, i love the undercover police plot. honestly i’d kill for a series where nani actually does…
Wu...
0 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • May 3, 2026
A gathering of the foetuses. I'll probably still watch, it looks cute...
🤣🤣🤣
You're so funny. If Singha and Klao were here, it would be complete
4 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • May 3, 2026
Title Wu
Same. I find story interesting so I wanna watch plus Krist's role gonna be lit 😘
Well I hope this one gets u in a chokehold
1 1
Replying to CallOutMyName • May 2, 2026
Personally idc if this isn't a bl because I already got a police bl coming from YinWar. So the bl part is sorted…
I hope for that. I personally don't like the pilot as it looked odd. I'm currently watching other stuff from the director and I'm liking them, I've also heard a lot of praise for his other works. I hope he applies the same care to this series as I don't want things to go to sh*t
0 0
On Wu • May 1, 2026
Title Wu
⛺🏕️🏚️🏠🏡🏘️
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • May 1, 2026
Nvm just learned it's Satang
There's 2 OSTs, one sounds like the boys pp, the other sounds like satang
2 1
Replying to Ralph golden • May 1, 2026
Title Wu
Ok don't get me wrong but l have had this question for a long time ,as an adult why would you choose a genre you…
Bromance/Deep Friendship media as a genre is not wrong. We shouldn't have to weed out a genre because some people want it to either be one step forward or one step back. SkyNani didn't choose what they were uncomfortable with. It's clear they are comfortable with this. To be honest, my only problem with this drama was putting it on gaga and labelling it gay, but now that that has been resolved, I'll gladly have my bromance sh*t in 2026
8 0
Replying to Jess • May 1, 2026
Title Wu
Haters won't rest, I mean I wish but I don't see them letting their hate Bonner for this drama die down, they’re…
Sigh 😔. So sad
0 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • May 1, 2026
Title Wu
Nothing we can do about. I doubt ppl will rest regarding. I have a feeling.
I also love to do that. I hope the backlash wouldn't make the director rework the series to fit the climate. I'd like to see the world in its full glory
0 1
On Wu • May 1, 2026
Title Wu
Like many others have said, I hope haters will rest now that it's been removed from gaga. Please leave this story alone if you do not like it. It's clearly a bromance and that is OKAY.
10 2
Replying to dany_elle1908 • May 1, 2026
Title Wu
Nothing we can do about. I doubt ppl will rest regarding. I have a feeling.
i feel some people would take this as 'Proof' and hate some more. I just hope they quiet down
1 3
Replying to Smile • May 1, 2026
Title 17th Spring
Is the novel available in english?? Also is it just online book or can we get a hard copy as well?
I got it online in English, I don't know of a hard copy though.
1 0