Editorials
Replying to Rose • 5 hours ago
Title Unlucky Bae
i watched ep 1 -4 and then ep 9-10.did i miss something?i don't have time to watch all eps...
yes and no. maybe watch ep 5 though
0 0
Replying to Random girl • 24 hours ago
Title Oxytoxin
We know that she will
thank you
0 0
Replying to films_nf_me • 24 hours ago
Title Arrest and Action
hey siri kill this couple rn because they never do a bl series
why do you think it's ok to wish harm on people just for not doing bl? Like genuinely, even if you're off the opinion that they are queerbaiting, does that justify death?
0 1
Replying to Random girl • 1 day ago
Title Oxytoxin
We know that she will
Oh really? Do tell.
0 2
On Oxytoxin • 1 day ago
Title Oxytoxin
Does anyone think Mei Mei will end up in a ship? I'm going based of the insta pic updates
0 5
On Unlucky Bae • 3 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I'm glad this is ending. I still have to pick myself up and watch the last two episodes to complete my emotions. Still I hope ThamMac get more acting classes and comparatively minors roles from now on until they can build their acting skills and chemistry, as well as fanbase.
3 0
Replying to Nna-odio • 7 days ago
Title 17th Spring
they'res also the music club senior that Ying interacts with
they might cut or rework a lot of stuff. I just pray they don't cut out whole character arc's since everyone in the friendgroup had genuinely strong arcs
1 0
Replying to niitoox24 • 7 days ago
Title 17th Spring Spoiler
i think they recast tata to juno, aungpao is also in the cast, i don’t what role he will play cause, in the…
they'res also the music club senior that Ying interacts with
2 2
Replying to lurame_sh • 7 days ago
Title 17th Spring
I think the beginning of next year.
does Thailand have spring season?
1 0
Replying to timothee chonlatee • 7 days ago
Title Round One
https://x.com/itsme_innie/status/2105614184646062359Round One will have 12 episodes!
yay
5 0
Replying to Noko • 7 days ago
Title Round One
Is it based on a book ??
no, but I think a novel will be written in conjunction with the series as most gmmtv originals have
3 1
Replying to InTheNameOfLaw • 7 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I'm lowkey tempted to watch this show just to see if Mochi is as evil as the comments say 😂
You should. He's just so frustrating as the show doesn't acknowledge he's a bad person, they just keep trying to paint him as pitiful
10 0
On Unlucky Bae • 9 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I haven't watched the last episode, but it's funny to me how everything went from hating Krit, and therefore Mochi, to hating Mochi, and in extension Krit. Mochi is that type of person in real life who has had sad experiences and you can't help but feel bad for them at first, but instead of growing, they use their bad experiences and warped perspective as the only lens through which they view life, resulting in a "woe is me" personality even as they intentionally cause harm
7 0
Replying to Pmwahyu • 9 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I wanna know how Krit and Rin's dating style, cause between Rin and Khobfa, why is Rin like the one who's never…
bad writing
1 0
Replying to Novae • 9 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I'm starting Mochi hate club, who wanna join?
I do
2 0
Replying to Blzxoxo • 10 days ago
Title Wu
Yet to see this….. is it worth the watch? I wanted it completed first before I watch buh somehow I forgot bout…
A lot of people love it.
1 1
Replying to Kets • 10 days ago
Title SOTUS S
is there any gl couple even as a guest role or chemistry between two in this series?
I haven't watched this series, but there is a lesbian girl in the original. I don't know if she gets a crush or anything
0 0
On Unlucky Bae • 10 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I've said this before and I'll say this again, ThamMac's next role should be as a side pairing. I'll also love if they have individual projects as side characters. They need at the very least a couple of years before they can even be a major pair in an ensemble. I'm not saying this as hate and I genuinely want these boys to succeed. I'm rooting for them
6 5
Replying to NemiMontoya • 12 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
If the competition judges found it necessary to point out that the performance of Khobfa’s band “wasn’t…
probably gonna be a tie
0 0
On Unlucky Bae • 12 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I finally caught up. For some reason, I found episode 7 boring and hard to watch, even preferring KritMochi scenes, but episode 8 seemed to be a lot more enjoyable in my books and I'm glad. I'm wondering how this will end though. There are just two episodes left
1 0
