Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location: Arise
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2026
Replying to 19Stars • Sep 2, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
hmmm... I must be getting old-the planetarium episode p1-2 were a bit boring. hopefully p3-4 will pick up some.…
the episode was sort of feel good and I took it as Niran decompressing after ep 2's events
2 0
Replying to Keganxoxo • Sep 2, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Its a cute romcom. Many scenes leave you smiling from the cuteness. But dont expect anything deep or groundbreaking.…
For me I think it's very deep, but I'm not sure if it moves fast enough for someone who gets bored easily. It's a very emotional story, and a lot of scenes are felt rather than explained, so it might feel slow and unengaging for some viewers
8 0
On Midnight Museum • Sep 2, 2026
I saw an edit of Tumphone and now I want to watch this series for just them. If I watched just they're episodes, would I be confused? Do I need prior knowledge of what is going on?
0 0
Replying to Zephyrhills • Sep 1, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Every month i make a list of ongoing bl series. I used to make from different id but i deleted that id because…
Please don't put Mr. Kill in this list at all. It's advertised as a bromance and not a bl. Putting it in this list just to add call it queerbait is not necessary
5 0
Replying to AlexCruzDeMalta • Aug 31, 2026
8/10 False AdvertisementThis isn't a BL series. The main theme of this series isn't about BL. Therefore, it's…
who advertised it as bl?
3 2
Replying to ShifaNigar • Aug 30, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Truee this so underrated and it's because they are new pairs and you are right i barely see their edits like they…
🤞
0 0
Replying to VeSa • Aug 30, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Absolutely underrated 😁 what the hell was that questionnaire 😁😁😁 also sorry Krit but if all your breakup…
Are you in ep 1?
0 3
Replying to ShifaNigar • Aug 29, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Truee this so underrated and it's because they are new pairs and you are right i barely see their edits like they…
Also the majority of this show's tiny fanbase are AunStamp fans, who (I'm just guessing) maybe frustrated with how AunStamp's characters are acting
3 2
Replying to ShifaNigar • Aug 29, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Truee this so underrated and it's because they are new pairs and you are right i barely see their edits like they…
Yh they are too green for Netflix 😭
1 0
Replying to forsythe • Aug 29, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
the child that played the younger khobfa was very well casted, he really looked like tham's younger version!!
very true
3 0
adrien • Aug 28, 2026
Photo Photo Spoiler
What is this hair style?😂
1 0
Replying to 7Nixie7 • Aug 28, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae Spoiler
I agree especially with Jinnie and Ohm. I was hoping Rin would tell them that he cursed Khobfa and they could…
I think it's just ep 4, so there's still time for these characters to develop, but right now I only see characters with 2 emotions:
1. Adoration of Rin
2. Friendly dislike for each other.

Other shows with friend groups made them feel like people. MSP, Your Sky, Duang With you, We are, hell even Love You Teachers. Not all the friends had their own side plots, but they all had individual characteristics and personalities and stuff they brought to the group. They felt like an actual friend group, rather than fans following their celebrity.

Anyways this series still has many more episodes. I'll see then what I think about them later on
1 0
Replying to LadyWolf • Aug 28, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae Spoiler
1st, that teacher needs to get fired, I don't know how she even got the job. 😠2nd is the whole sorcerers thing…
I don't think Rin is a particularly over spiritual person, but we are seeing him use superstitions in the fight against Khobfa's luck
0 1
Replying to v0id • Aug 28, 2026
omg uve got to watch the eclipse, only friends and the heart killers!! firstkhao is so good in all of them
I've started The Heart Killers, so I guess this will be my third
2 1
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae Spoiler
I genuinely want this series to develop Krit and Mochi's characters, beyond the gaslighting they are pulling right now on the audience as well as themselves. They've brought up a plot point about Krit's need for validation stemming from familial problems, which I'd like to be woven into his relationship with Rin and Mochi and his current attitude towards Rin(without trying to gaslight us into believing Rin was the only problem all along). I'd also like to know more about Mochi. So far all we know about him is from others' POV, so he is kind of a mysterious character.

Also, I hope someone informs the director that even after a wonderful-as-they-can-do redemption arc, KhobfaRin and KritMochi don't have to be friends. They can forgive each other and just decide to live their lives seperately. They don't need all go to the beach and sing songs around a campfire. Develop Jinnie and Ohm and effing use them.
5 3
Replying to burnot • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I hate the girl even more, she's driving me crazy
What did she do?
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I stayed away from Thai bls for a long time. But recently Thai BL Nour brought me back. So I am actually searching…
I think it depends on what you're looking for. This series has a lot lacking in terms of production and editing, as well as acting and even the script. But it has a certain charm to it that pulls at your heartstrings. It's topics so far are broad enough, yet oddly nuanced enough that it doesn't always feel like something there to teach a lesson. Don't come here looking for top level production or acting, but a heartwarming story and imperfect characters that you still want to root for.
0 0
Replying to ashesinthewind • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
There is a special place in hell for that teacher. Krit and Mochi continue to get on my nerves, but at least there…
Why do I feel like Jinnie and Ohm would blurt out that he's being used, then Khobfa would be heartbroken, before Rin has to explain it to him
2 0