Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location: Arise
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2026
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
I've always hated when something I did for fun and excelled in, became something I had to do and excell in. People dumping their expectations on you after seeing you excell at a hobby, and now suddenly it's a chore. I've never felt it in the magnitude Keen does though, somehow I've always escaped the bigger expectations by just not trying, as I know when I actually try, I get handed a chore list of goals to soar through before 10, 20, 30.
8 0
Replying to vicarious • Aug 23, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Yeah, they should have switched couples between this and unlucky bae
Unlucky Bae are real life highschool aged playing college students and Weirdo 101 are college aged playing highschoolers 😂
1 0
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
The way the characters stand when talking reminds me of of a school play. They are rarely facing each other squarely but instead face forward with only their faces turned towards each other. I don't think it's unique to this series, but something about the way this series is filmed and edited makes it stand out even more. To be honest it's a bit distracting
1 3
Replying to Burcu • Aug 23, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Does anyone know if Aye Sarun has left GMMTV?
Not really sure. We'll have to wait for her to either confirm or deny
1 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
It's cute but I hate that they kept relying and endorsing AI. Also, the second lead couple's scenes are skippable.…
I won't say depicting something in a piece of art, especially one that reflects reality necessarily endorses or doesn't endorse it. I get that maybe an artist that is vehemently against something might go out of their way to demonise it, but some people see it as a fact of life and write their stories showing it as just that. For example someone who is vehemently against smoking and drinking could have a main character who does either or both, an atheist who is anti God writing a story can include religious people who are portrayed in positive light, or in a neither positive nor negative light - just as people. This is just my thoughts though
4 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 22, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I wonder if I should become a KritMochi defender? It'd be fun to go counter culture and work my hardest to make them the good guys. Who knows, I could even use it on my resumè when applying for PR jobs
4 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 22, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
you're not sure yet, childhood connection can even pop up on the last episode
oh the possibilities
1 0
Replying to Pink • Aug 22, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I have decided to watch it 🥰
what do you think about the first 3 episodes?
0 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 22, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
you're not sure yet, childhood connection can even pop up on the last episode
I was just thinking about it, and it's possible Khobfa was taken in by Rin's family a short time after his parents deaths, or maybe before
1 2
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Aug 22, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
This! You’ve put it perfectly! I just don’t get what the plan is with the second couple. It feels like the…
🧁🧁
0 0
Replying to Kelly09 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
not you waking up just to curse them🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Pmwahyu • Aug 21, 2026
I think GMM subtlely pushing him, I know he's just supporting character, but his drama is with big popular name,…
For me he feels like the next Aj and JJ (gmmtv watermark). I hope I'm wrong though
0 0
Replying to perfect_misfit • Aug 21, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Among the sea of KM hate comments, I wanna add an appreciative one for our MLs.Khobfa 😍 after a reallyyyyyy…
Khobfa is such a cutie. His fake bad boy persona is so endearing, plus the way it's obvious he's had a crush for a while. Although not to be mean or anything, but sometimes he genuinely walks like he needs to take a shit and I can't help but laugh 😂
6 1
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Aug 21, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
This! You’ve put it perfectly! I just don’t get what the plan is with the second couple. It feels like the…
So true. Episode 1 showed some minor flaws that could be expanded upon, then redeemed, instead they made Rin a perfect cupcake(whom I love btw), and all of his character flaws we know off are basically stuff Krit is spouting, making Krit look like a liar who is just running a smear campaign against his old boyfriend to his current crush, adding to their unlikeability. If the writers could only have SHOWN half of what Krit is claiming,(maybe at some point let him not listen to Khobfa or actually stalk Krit when he is not fixated on Khobfa's curse or something), I don't think Krit and Mochi would be as unanimously hated. Maybe it'd be a more even split between Rin defenders and KritMochi defenders, but at least one can hold more sympathy towards them
2 2
Replying to Shalmali • Aug 21, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Long time gmmtv series had such an unlikeable second couple paired with an adorable main couple. 🤧
Usually people love the second couple way more
2 0
Replying to Ukasha 002 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Well, I don't hate kritMochi.... Because they're also discovering themselves, what pains me is that Krit thinks…
I don't think Rin's an angel. I think Rin can be the type of person who cares a lot about image, how both he and his boyfriend are seen. That's why he hid the cake and couldn't stand Khobfa disliking him in the first episode. But I don't think he's ever really been a bad person. He genuinely cared for his ex and his friends, although his actions could have been better. He is genuinely the type of person who wants others to love the people he loves, so he does misguided things like hiding his BF's gift and so on. I think on Rin's part, his arc is going to be how to learn how to love someone the way they want to be loved, and not the way the public should want them to be loved.

As for Krit and Mochi, their problem apart from the way they always think Rin is obsessed with them, it's the way the story cannot commit to letting them be wrong. They are supposed to be sympathetic villains, the key word here is "villains," but the story just can't let them be villains. They say stuff about Rin to justify their logic which is immediately contradicted by the story's own portrayal of Rin, but for some reason we are earnestly supposed to believe them. Another aggregious thing they do is how they force romantic moments initiated by Krit this early on. This is another contradiction as I feel like the story is trying to act like Krit is still in love with Rin, yet when he initiates, there doesn't seem to be an internal conflict. The conflict is instead given to Mochi, making Krit feel insincere in both words and actions.
10 0