Editorials
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Mac looked oddly beautiful in this episode. I don't know why
8 0
Replying to Serenity210 • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
You know, I have this—maybe silly—theory, but maybe Kophfa’s bracelet and Rin’s necklace are connected.…
we'll have to wait and see
1 0
Replying to riri • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
without me ofc
😂😂😂
1 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
This episode gave me butterflies. I love Rin and Khobfa
10 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 27, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Few minutes in-: No wonder Khobfa is afraid of public speaking. I hope that teacher was reprimanded
15 0
On The Invisible Dragon • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Invisible Dragon
This is going to be my second FK show after Cat For Cash and I need it
6 3
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 25, 2026
Title You Maniac
AND ALSO 1ST EP OF MR FAN BOY
This is from my knowledge of the pilot as I haven't watched the trailer. This is an AuauSave show (second couple of Your Sky) that talks about a bl actor in a fixed pairing falling in love with his fan who works in the entertainment industry (I'm not sure if he's an actor or a make up artist). It also is probably going to talk about the toxicity of fandom within the bl space. Again - this information is based on the pilot alone.
2 1
On Titan Chayuth Gorsurat • Aug 24, 2026
Person Titan Chayuth Gorsurat
new pic
0 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 24, 2026
Title Roommate Chaos
they have a third now right? Spooky Love Tale, Roommate chaos and Round one
okay
0 0
Replying to diya • Aug 24, 2026
Title Surf 'n' Love
I might even graduate before high and low airs😭
me too 😅
1 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 24, 2026
Title You Maniac
different companies 🤷🏼♀️
you're welcome
3 0
Replying to assez • Aug 24, 2026
Title You Maniac
why would they air first episode of this while airing at the same time last episode of Edge of Horizon???
different companies 🤷🏼♀️
6 2
On My Professional Boyfriend • Aug 24, 2026
Title My Professional Boyfriend
I pray Surfjava get this. Saaadhu 🙏
10 2
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 24, 2026
Title Roommate Chaos
Why are they doing this to Markohm? Working on two dramas at the same time? 🤡 One lead couple one side couple…
they have a third now right? Spooky Love Tale, Roommate chaos and Round one
2 2
Replying to jeoneungd • Aug 24, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
This is actually a photography technique to create depth, a 90 degree angle from the camera whether facing face…
I'm a bit confused? A you saying the the film crew filmed like this to create depth?
0 1
Replying to Sakura • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Missing Sunshine
Color Rush with action looks great. I do wish they styled Phuwin a bit differently for this show tho. He looks…
It's just a pilot. Let's pray for the main show
4 0
Replying to Nom • Aug 23, 2026
Title Me and Thee
Is it just me or does him and Ongsa from The Edge of Horizon look similar
phuwin?
0 1
Replying to Erick Vinicius • Aug 23, 2026
Title Good Boy Spoiler
Can anyone who has read the novel tell me if it's true that a character named Min appears and likes Kongphob?
Yes. She's actually transfem
2 0
Replying to Storm Riley • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Missing Sunshine
The fandom manifested so hard that we finally got a red flag Pond 😭♥️ Super stoked!!!!
I don't think he's red flag
1 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Missing Sunshine
This reminded me of it!!!
I don't read fanfic usually, so thank you for the information
1 0
