Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location: Arise
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2026
Replying to Serenity210 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Kirit really does have a huge ego—he thinks everything revolves around him. Rin is dating someone else just…
Would you believe a random stranger who told you you were cursed? But I do hope Rin confesses and fiction logic takes over. I really love the camp of this drama
1 0
Replying to Aavalicia • Aug 21, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Really sad, only because People can't accept to hate Characters. Sometimes you are supposed to hate them and it's…
Yeah I genuinely dislike the side characters, but they don't ruin the show. I understand that us hating them is probably what the author wants us to do. Also who rates a series after just 3 EPs?
3 1
Replying to Rahab75 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Just the usual one-dimensional MDL fangirl ragebait. I just came here to check if they bring their usual form,…
Gurl you're acting like the dislike of KritMochi in the present is unwarranted because they will clearly be redeemed in the future. Not true at all. The story has only unfolded to a point, and to that point, Krit especially, as well as Mochi have mostly been terrorising Rin even when it's obvious from Rin's reactions that he wasn't there to talk to them. I personally hold space for whatever redemption or justification they will get, but let's not pretend that the hate they are getting are just airheaded fangirls who have no concept of a good story.
It is the story's job to make KritMochi likeable and not our job to preemptively justify bad behaviour
6 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I wonder who has been raising Khobfa since his parents died?
7 0
Replying to forsythe • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
i am really liking the story between khobfa and rin, they are so cuteee, i want the next episode now.. BUT KR*ITM*CHI…
With the way this show is moving, we are def getting one big friendgroup and I might blow my top
6 1
Replying to CLOUD • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Can people understand that krit and mochi being annoying is part of their character in the show, and that they…
For the Rin curse, while it's an evil thing to do, it was something done when a wound was still fresh. He just got broken up with on his birthday in front of so many people, then almost got jumped, plus it is revealed that his bf has been cheating for months (although we the audience know it's fake, he doesn't). What he did was obviously wrong, and even Rin recognises it, but it was more of a tit for tat situation. Genuinely I believe Rin, Krit and Mochi are all flawed characters who have a tendency to be selfish, the difference is that the story isn't trying to gaslight us into thinking Rin's actions were actually for the best and that he's just "misunderstood."

Anyways I actually do agree with you that it's too early to completely write characters off, that is why despite how annoyed I get with them, I constantly try to watch Krit and Mochi's parts so as not to miss any information that might actually help redeem them, even when I want to skip the moment they show up.
11 0
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
This! You’ve put it perfectly! I just don’t get what the plan is with the second couple. It feels like the…
Yes. I wouldn't have minded the second couple so much if the series could just out and say "so they did so and so which is wrong". I can handle my characters not being perfect, but stop trying to gaslight the audience with sad music and a sob story. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEEEAAASE!!!


Take for example Be My Favourite which I'm also watching, even if Kawi is obviously the main character, the writers don't try to erase his flaws or blame it on others. They give it straight up-: Kawi is being a bad person so and so times. You can dislike him. They they actually work towards a redemption that doesn't feel like a a contradiction.
5 5
Replying to PurLuv • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I understand Krit’s character is necessary to the story but the entire subplot between him and Mochi is pointless.…
I think someone said that in the novel Mochi is the the actual bf
0 0
Replying to megatron • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
are we supposed to be defending krit and mochi because they are genuinely so irritating
I think the writers want us to go "they're not really that bad" but there are so many contradictions that just makes the characters feel worse than if they'd been outright evil
8 0
Replying to loser • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
also i find khobfa really cute like keeping a plastic bottle cause u got it from your crush
where was it?
2 2
Replying to riri • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
it’s so nice of rin that he kept his promise to gift krit that model on his birthday if he didn’t want to…
I think I understand his line of thought in that moment, but it's so dumb and egotistical as well as falsely generous that I'd rather he was just doing it for the sake of hurting Rin.
0 1
Replying to riri • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
i love how the whole comment section is against krit and mochi coz bruh you confessed rin first and u broke up…
He's bestie hopping. Maybe he'll end up leaving Mochi for a bff he made in college
1 1
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
My biggest problem with the portrayal of the second couple is how I feel like the series isn't admitting they are wrong/bad, even unintentionally. Every time Krit and Mochi do something annoying, the story rushes to justify them instead of letting it actually stew. The characters say things that are instantly contradicted for the sake of seeming to actually be good, but maybe because these moments aren't well thought out, they feel like excuses rather than genuine reasons they might act that way.

Also why is their romance developing quicker than the main couple? The writers haven't done the work to establish a connection or anything close to make the audience root for them so the romance just feels like bad fanservice between two obnoxious coworkers that barely know each other. Krit especially goes from still having feelings for Rin one minute to trying to kiss Mochi the very next scene he's in. So does he like Rin? Does he like Mochi? What the hell is his deal?!
18 7
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I am so relieved finally, there is no childhood connection shit in this story. Fresh start and blooming romance…
you're not sure yet, childhood connection can even pop up on the last episode
2 6
Replying to Bee • Aug 19, 2026
Title Cherry Magic
why are all thai dramas lgbtq+? no shade but i just want to know
not all, just most of the popular ones. They make a lot of non lgbt stuff but those don't pop of the same
1 0
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 19, 2026
Title MuTeLuv
i was today years old when I found out THAT THIS WAS OUT.
Sorry
2 0
Replying to Perseus • Aug 18, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Lol it's not really odd for a "no name" actor to be given lead roles right away. There are quite a few…
So true, Luke, Gemini, the girls in oxytoxin and so on are like this, only getting maybe a guest role in a previous series like before starring in their own thing, just like Tham
2 0
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 18, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
For me it's opposite every since i learned about Tham I felt like he was the phraek (make lead) ype that Thai…
What do you want from him? He's young and new and probably still figuring out himself, just like we're figuring him out.
3 0