Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location: Arise
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2026
Replying to josmnk • Aug 18, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I'm at episode 3, and I find this a little bit boring... Does it get better after ?
it's feel good and calm. Not much drama. I still loved it though
2 0
Replying to Candydrama87 • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Gifted
As a new Gun fan is this worth the watching?
yes definitely. this and homeschool
2 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 17, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
I was about to comment this. A show being set in highschool doesn't mean it has nothing to offer. The school or…
And that's the problem. People can recognise historical settings as just a setting, a desirable one at that, yet high school settings are a trope that has to work twice as hard to be taken half as serious
5 0
Replying to Revira • Aug 17, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Am I the only one who can't stand the second pair?
sadly no
I hope they get a proper redemption
4 0
Replying to Pmwahyu • Aug 17, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
How Rin is obsessed with social media when he post so seldom? Do we watch the same show?
I don't either
0 0
Replying to Pmwahyu • Aug 17, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
How Rin is obsessed with social media when he post so seldom? Do we watch the same show?
He is definitely a caring boyfriend, that I don't fault. Maybe Krit didn't like the way he showed his care, but that's on Krit himself, not Rin. It's something Krit should have brought up and talked about though, instead of breaking up immediately
4 2
Replying to Pmwahyu • Aug 16, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
How Rin is obsessed with social media when he post so seldom? Do we watch the same show?
Rin is more obsessed with his image rather than social media. He is willing to post sparingly because he wants his followers to see him as mysterious, not because he truly doesn't care. We see this attitude again when he hides his BF's gift in favour of a big bouquet to impress his friends and followers. I think he is the type of guy who cares a lot about public perception of him, that's partly the reason Khobfa's negative perception of him bugged him so much.

Maybe then again "obsessed" isn't the right word, more like prone to obsess. We can clearly see from the first 2 ep that his 2 friends push for a lot of his online posts and care for his social media maybe more than him. I still believe he is a self-conscious guy, maybe a tad self-absorbed, but he is not all bad
2 6
Replying to Jar2024 • Aug 16, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
A boring “modern” GMMTV story once again. it depends on phones and Ai way too much. I’m done!
Showing characters who use AI doesn't mean the story "depends" on AI
7 0
Replying to Aaku • Aug 16, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Yes, SeaKeen have done three school and one university series, but the fact that they're all set in high school/university…
I was about to comment this. A show being set in highschool doesn't mean it has nothing to offer. The school or uni is a setting, but that doesn't mean it only brings one type of story. Character dynamics, plot, Set/costume design also play a role.

I'm not even a big fan of SeaKeen, but one can clearly see that they are not typecast. All their characters have been vastly different and that is quite undeniable.

I do wonder though if people would be so adamant if it had a historical setting that SeaKeen keep getting?
8 2
Replying to aceofteacups • Aug 16, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
I decided to watch it because I was pretty sure Cheewah was autistic-coded from the trailer (I'm AuDHD) and I…
Their Muteluv segment was quite nice, and was what got me excited for this show.
Name: Muteluv Hi by my luck

You can also watch only boo, their first show. It's sort of cute, but I personally don't love it at all
3 0
Replying to Smiley • Aug 16, 2026
Title You Maniac
hehe am i the only one that think est look like top 🫣🤣 William is tiny infront of him
I always thought it was EstWillian:)
7 6
Replying to Nutmegfluff • Aug 15, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Omggggg I was literally just thinking this to myself when they were getting all handsy on the rooftop. I don't…
please start
1 0
Replying to Paqito • Aug 15, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
why does 3 of the 4 leads have the very same.hairstyle?
I guess it's popular
1 0
Replying to Blmaniac • Aug 15, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
When you have a romantic scene with a couple and I'm hoping it ends quickly because I want someone to drink holy…
so true
0 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 15, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Krit: You don't have to do that just to spite me
Me: -_-
You have no shortage of the audacity I see my friend? Imagine being so insecure yet so full of yourself. Pick a struggle. I even saw the ep3 preview and he seems to have done the same thing. Like guy your ex has better things to do than to be worrying about what his *supposedly* cheating exboyfriend is thinking.
You're not that important. Move on
9 0
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 14, 2026
Title Moonshadow
I love that most of BL girls came here for Emi
Your pfp is a fox. I know that is a weird observation but I always thought it was a rooster
1 1
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 14, 2026
Title Moonshadow
I love that most of BL girls came here for Emi
Guilty as charged
2 0
Replying to juan12353 • Aug 14, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
Pfff, Bad Buddy is a cliché, is a story that wqd already told multiple times, so, they're not "versions of…
okay thank you 🙏
0 1