News
On The First Jasmine • Jul 5, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I don’t get the bad reviews. I thought Bai Lu was amazing. so was Ryan Chen. This drama was definitely not typical. That’s what makes it stand out. The cinematography was great as well as the ost. Loved beginning and end credits song. Would watch again in an instant!!
11 1
On Dear Hongrang • Jun 25, 2026
Title Dear Hongrang
This one really messed with my head.
7 1
On Youthful Glory • May 3, 2026
Title Youthful Glory
I’m starting to find this drama tedious at best. I just want to finish it already! I just feel there wasn’t enough chemistry between the leads. ML is absolutely gorgeous so it has that going for it. but it is a bit draggie for me.
2 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Amazing! Great! The villain is hot. so is gongsun. of course our ml looked great in this drama. The female lead was good too. The cinematography was beautiful and the storyline was great. Thanks for a great drama.
3 0