Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2026
Replying to Sweety • 5 hours ago
What am I going to do when this one finishes...its going to be damn hard to fill the void this one will leave…
I was actually waiting for spring of the blade coz I m xu Kai fan and after watching it’s 1st few episodes while I was waiting for the next upcoming episodes of SOTB, I just thought to give ATC a try as there was some shorts on YouTube which was funny and interesting …. Then I came to the world of ATC and the rest is history , after binge watching the released episodes of it , I have to now bear the torture of waiting for the rest of episodes daily and now the problem is after watching this masterpiece , SOTB feels quite dull so for now I have dropped it … may be I will watch SOTB after sometime or else I will continuously compare it with this one and will not be able to enjoy it as a standalone drama😅
1 0
Replying to Charlie Brown • 14 hours ago
Against the Current currently has a heat index of 33159, securing 3rd place of all time.
Which drama is at 1st and 2nd place?
Do you have list?
2 7
Replying to grapejuice • 1 day ago
So, the posts written by @Shenlibeauty are the most blatant anti-fan effort I've ever seen on MDL although I know…
I think you should watch the story of minglan … it is one of my fav cdrama .. and only by watching you can see the similarities are they both have great story , acting , production and everything …. And also help you find that ATC is in no way a copycat…. If, Just by giving the same vibe proves it’s a copy then I don’t know what to say …. I m actually watching the story of minglan again while waiting for next episodes of ATC … I m thoroughly enjoying against the current right now …. So don’t listen those haters , just watch both… u will surely like it , though you may need some patience as it has 73 episodes 😅
5 2
Replying to Kate • 1 day ago
face shape of the lead actress is considered copying? The fuck is this weird timeline I live in 🤣
Omg , at 1st I was thinking it was a sarcastic comment and it was actually praising its good script , acting , production and everything by comparing it with the story of minglan …. Otherwise it doesn’t make any sense to me …. 😅
And the links were in Chinese so I couldn’t read it , thus really not getting what all this fuss is about😅😅
5 0
Replying to Wellimjusthere • 3 days ago
Does anyone have any idea what to watch between episodes? I caught up so fast
I m watching the story of minglan again… it gives me the same vibe of super story telling and acting , though it’s of 73 episodes…
0 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 5 days ago
I have come across a thought “ Due to social norms, I can’t court my girl openly, why not marry her first…
I think that was exactly what he was thinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 1
Replying to Luffy • 5 days ago
Both Han and Jinqi are basically in the same category. Han used Lanxiang’s filial piety toward her parents to…
Perfect analysis of the situation. Totally agree with you 👍🏻
4 0
Replying to FM_dramas • 6 days ago
I don't know if this has already been posted here...https://bsky.app/profile/cdramanews.bsky.social/post/3mvyec7asoc25
🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 6 days ago
I have a question because I can't remember. do the Xus know she was engaged to Lin Jinqi back in the day? I don't…
She did tell and then there was that crying scene while xu mother was hugging the fl.
1 0