K-Drama
Replying to harvy • May 1, 2026
Title Double Helix Spoiler
I just watched the trailer and damn this is about to be super toxic i can already feel it
Also i hope this time no one will die please
7 1
On Double Helix • May 1, 2026
Title Double Helix
I just watched the trailer and damn this is about to be super toxic i can already feel it
8 2
Replying to Starto • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Is LGM and TJQ brother canon? Like how lol
No cause how are they related i was shocked hahaha
1 0
On My Stand-In • Apr 30, 2026
Title My Stand-In
Holy why is it too toxic hahaha
2 0
On Flower Boy • Apr 27, 2026
Title Flower Boy
I will marinate this series before i start watching because the story is kinda interesting
6 0