News
On The Edge of Horizon • Jun 28, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
My godd i love pond acting so muchhh😭😭
2 0
Replying to T8SLITBC • Jun 27, 2026
Title Love of Silom Spoiler
At least ONCE, a script should be written in such a way that one of the main protagonists (the one with parents…
And then they pull the jack and joker special ep
1 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jun 24, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
My guts is right, tle was august admirer ahhh my babies are getting screen time againn 🥰🥰
4 1
On The Journey to Killing You Season 2 • Jun 20, 2026
Title The Journey to Killing You Season 2
This would heal my stress ngl!!
5 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jun 17, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
I have to wait another week?? 😔😔
4 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 15, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I binged watch ep 3 and holy fkkk its soo goodd!!! This is not just a bl series this is literally a masterpiece!! Though i dont expect any happy or sad ending maybe this will end in a neutral way(which i would love also),nonetheless this is my favorite bl series this year!! ᐠ( ᐢ ᵕ ᐢ )ᐟ
6 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 12, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I need it nowwww🤪
1 0
Replying to Thats_it • Jun 7, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Have you been able to laugh your ass off after watching episode 2?😂😂
Yeah i giggles at some of the joke because i like dirty jokes also the atmosphere of the series is soo light that im excited for ep 3 idk how to explain it huhu
1 0
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 6, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
I will say this DO NOT FALL FOR A PERSON WHO AREN'T OUT OF THE CLOSET!!! It can hurt like hell 😀
6 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jun 5, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
Im guessing the letter August receiving is from tle🤪
12 1
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 1, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I watch ep1 and it looks promising i honestly dont have any expectation from this series so we shall see what happens⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾
1 2
Replying to Lauren1992 • May 29, 2026
Title Love of Silom Spoiler
Was surprised about Sky! That funeral scene was heartbreaking 💔
Fr!!! I feel like foei lost his eldest son :(((
3 1
On Love of Silom • May 29, 2026
Title Love of Silom
I thought i was crazy cause why did they air 2 new episode??? Love itt🤭🤭
1 0
On Lust • May 25, 2026
Title Lust
I would live if this meets my expectations which is toxic and miscommunication 😋
3 0
On The Grim Lover • May 25, 2026
Title The Grim Lover
Aon my babyyy!!!!😋
1 0
On ChermChey • May 21, 2026
Title ChermChey
I just watched ep 1, damn they're so freaky😭😭
3 1
Replying to Aimen Shahid • May 19, 2026
Title Love of Silom
Please your pfp, oh lord i miss my babies🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️
Me too my miss my parents smm im excited for their upcoming bl!! ><
1 1
On Love of Silom • May 15, 2026
Title Love of Silom
Foei is so mother coded
13 3
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • May 13, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
I just watched ep 1 and i thought to myself its me and thee all over again its so cringe and funny at the same time😭😭
6 1
On Pit Babe: Uncut • May 10, 2026
Title Pit Babe: Uncut
I just finished this series i love they're chemistry so muchh but i prefer Goddess Bless you from death idk why it didn't have the same spark as this series huhuu ill watch s2 later but i still love this series ૮(˶ᵔᵕᵔ˶)ა
3 0