K-Drama
Replying to liassonii • Aug 10, 2026
Article Kim Soo Hyun to make first TV appearance after a year-long hiatus
This guy literally has so much money that anything could be covered up you know what the truth is a young girl…
No, because if Kim soo hyun was a random person , then everybody would be against him, but some people aren't just because he's a famous actor
0 1
Replying to Phantaminum • Aug 10, 2026
Article Kim Soo Hyun to make first TV appearance after a year-long hiatus
I’m glad he’s coming back! I sincerely hope he’s doing well and healthy, and that he comes back stronger…
This guy literally has so much money that anything could be covered up you know what the truth is a young girl killed herself on his birthday. Is that not enough information? She was trying to say something
15 6
Replying to Sulifer • Aug 2, 2026
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
had this on my list for a while, worth the watch or pass? 🤔
I'm only on episode 16 right now, but so far it has been really good
1 1
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Aug 2, 2026
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Female lead looks like yoona
0 0
On King the Land • Aug 2, 2026
Title King the Land
just a nice plot it’s just a good romance very very solid
7 0
On Notes from the Last Row • Aug 2, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row
Thought this would be more popular it Should’ve released two episodes every week
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Aug 1, 2026
Title Queen of Tears
This kdrama was more focused on not making you bored throughout the series but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing
2 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Jul 30, 2026
Title Crash Course in Romance
Could’ve definitely have been shortened down to around 12 episodes
1 0
On Buried Hearts • Jul 9, 2026
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
why are all of u guys rambling about the ending I literally watched it and nothing was even bad...I don't know what u guys are on about , the guy got pushed off- ok he wasn't even a big part in the show
2 0
On Still Shining • Jul 6, 2026
Title Still Shining
ONE MORE TIME IT SHOWS A SLOW MO IM GOING TO LOSE IT
1 1
Replying to liassonii • Jul 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
It’s a slow-burn romance with really natural chemistry. They go from bickering coworkers to quietly supporting…
the love triangle is really minor, it doesn’t drag on and never gets in the way of the main couple for long
3 1
Replying to ivangeek999 • Jul 3, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
What's the romance like in the drama? I'm thinking of starting to watch it.
It’s a slow-burn romance with really natural chemistry. They go from bickering coworkers to quietly supporting each other and it feels more sweet and comforting than dramatic
7 5
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 20, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
I feel like this drama is kinda overhyped, it’s really confusing and has boring bits but there is some good plot twists
0 3
Replying to Leeyah • Jun 17, 2026
Title Trigger
mercy for none
vagabond
2 1
Replying to xianxian • Jun 13, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
Saw a spoiler about the FL falling for the ML which have her dad soul am I correct I am too afraid to watch it…
Yeah, the female lead is falling for basically her dad, which is really weird, but at least it's more of a one-sided love because the dad isn't really falling for his own daughter
2 0
On The WONDERfools • Jun 13, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
for me I think it was way too overhyped , it started off so slow for me and I feel like people force themselves to like this Kdrama just because cha eun woo is in it. it took the "wonderfools" a good 6 episodes to find out how to use their powers and they were really underwhelming, the only thing I found interesting was the villains , I forced myself to watch most of it, although there is worse out their to be honest it's just mid
10 0
Replying to Marcus • Jun 9, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
"Guy" is the "right-hand man" of the Male Twin, but he actually works for the other chairman.…
thank you so much that makes sense now
1 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 9, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie Spoiler
I'm kinda confused at the second half of ep3, what happened that caused this huge deal? the guy giving money to his family to go to china? idk who he is, I pay attention
0 3
On A Time Called You • Jun 9, 2026
Title A Time Called You
anyone just didn't know what was happening the entire time
1 0
On Record of Youth • Jun 9, 2026
Title Record of Youth
just genuinely so boring
0 0
