Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2026
Blizzardahm • 11 days ago
Review Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
this review is so great thank you for saying everything I was craving to say for years now. I watched the drama in 2021 and loved it, I needed so much time to get over it. And just like you I am not a rewatch person but this cdrama came back to my mind and I rewatched it. and yet everything you just said is just how I felt it even the second time. I think it will always be my first and favorit cdrama even after all the cdrama I watched after it. It get me into cdrama and since I watched it, I was not able to find something as great as this with this chemistry, relationship, friendship and perfect mix with the gaming performance who are honestly breathtaking
0 0