Celebrity
On Brewing Love • Nov 5, 2024
Title Brewing Love
I just finished watching episode 2 and I'm definitely hooked. So far I'm loving this drama and the main CP are adorable.
9 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
I read others on this page saying that FL was not allowed to post any information about this drama on her WEIBO page. I just want to look at her page and there are not only video clips but pictures of this drama on her page. This reminds me of the time she was in HL and people said there was no money for her wardrobe so she had to wear her own clothes..
0 3
On Brewing Love • Nov 4, 2024
Title Brewing Love
I enjoyed the 1st episode. And look forward to episode 2.
6 0
On Only for Love • Nov 2, 2024
Title Only for Love
Happy anniversary to my favorite drama and character couple. You have captivated me to the point where I have rewatched OFL so many times I no longer need subtitles.
9 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Oct 31, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I need a good damn romcom to watch, does this hold until the end? (script, writing)
I personally like romantic comedies and rarely watch anything else. I dropped this drama because it is not a romcom it's more of a melodrama.
5 0
Replying to No Gain, No Love • Oct 6, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
Replying to deleted comment
Done.
0 1
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Oct 2, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
This drama is #2 on Netflix non-english global top 10
1 2
Replying to 1619 • Sep 28, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
It's rated 16+ in the USA.
Just want to check and you're correct. Out of the 10 episodes 6 of them are rated 16+ and 4 are rated 13 +.
1 0
Replying to Suz_Suz • Sep 28, 2024
Person Dylan Wang
Sep 28 - This is pretty outrageous. Today,(someone hired) a group of people pretending to be Dylan and his…
Outrageous!!
7 0
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Sep 28, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
This drama was amazing! After 1 day it already made the top 10 in the USA!!
6 0
Replying to Jiejie • Sep 28, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
prime has this rated as 13+ did they even watch it?
It's rated 16+ in the USA.
1 3
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Sep 27, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
Amazing drama that didn't disappoint. The actors and actresses were brilliant!
3 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Sep 26, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Episode 1 was so boring I fell asleep. I'll give it 2 more episodes to pick up if it doesn't I'm gonna drop it.
4 3
Replying to Sweet Savage • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Love next door won y'all 😂
You're saying it's the best romcom but don't call it or judge it as a romcom. How could it win anyways 10 episodes in and there's no romance or comedy to be seen.
2 2
Replying to Riya • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
What do you think which is the best Rom-Com drama.https://kisskh.at/games/b2dmC8
On this board the supporters of this drama keep telling us not to call this drama or judge it as a romcom. But now it's on a multiple choice game of romcoms.
2 3
Replying to 1619 • Sep 16, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
She is 12 years older than him. She's 40 and he's 28.
Noted. However she still is 12 years older than him.
0 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • Sep 16, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
by the way what’s the age difference we are talking about here? FL AND ML I mean
She is 12 years older than him. She's 40 and he's 28.
0 2
On Love Next Door • Sep 14, 2024
Title Love Next Door
More than halfway through this romcom and have yet to see any romance or comedy.
6 0
On Seoul Busters • Sep 12, 2024
Title Seoul Busters
This is a very fun drama. We made the mistake of watching this while eating. A few minutes into episode 1 we were laughing so hard we were choking on our dinner. LOL
9 0
On The Package • Sep 12, 2024
Title The Package
To me this drama is so much better than any big budget romcom drama I've ever seen. It's endearing relaxing and you feel as if you're on vacation with this group of wonderful actors. After all these years I'm still rewatching it just love it so much.
11 0