Celebrity
On Love between Lines • 6 days ago
Title Love between Lines
I watch this until episode 14 and then I dropped it. I did enjoy the 1st few episodes but then it quickly became boring and dull waiting for some spark of romantic chemistry to appear between the CP. Then after that 1 fake fish kiss I complete lost interest in it in.
0 2
Replying to tinyboxtim • Sep 3, 2026
Person Wang Yi Lei
He’s back to filming, beginning next week! https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortDramas/comments/1w2f14c/wang_yi_lei_is_baaacckkk_filming_to_start_next/
Thank you so much for sharing this.
1 0
Replying to vampirozo • Aug 1, 2026
Person Silvio Sun
Title: 替嫁新娘,钻石老公宠上天 (2025)https://www.haixingduanju.com/duanju/info-7516374356251921433.htmlML:…
Thank you, I've been looking for this drama for a very long time.
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Jul 30, 2026
Person Wang Xing Wei
Title: Three Meals and Good Times: When the Fog Clears and We Return Home | 三餐和良辰之雾散归栖时ML:…
TY!
1 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Jul 30, 2026
Person Wang Xing Wei
30 Jul 2026- full bgm; Eng subs - https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4800412059179520 https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4800423696538624…
TY!
1 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Jul 27, 2026
Title Lost in the Midnight
https://rumble.com/v7cdtqk-chen-si-and-yu-yin.html
TY!
1 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Jul 24, 2026
Person Wang Dao Tie
cshorthaven links, full bgm https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3a7f8ebbe9d680a6abe1f558778b85fd?pvs=143…
TY!
2 0
On Wen Zhi Cheng • Jun 22, 2026
Person Wen Zhi Cheng
Finally he has his own MDL page!
3 0
On Profound Love Sickness Unknown to You • Jun 4, 2026
Title Profound Love Sickness Unknown to You
The plot of this drama was awful and horrifying! I wish I would have never watched it.
0 0
Replying to cindiloohoo57 • May 16, 2026
Person Lu Shan Dong
It is inappropriate for this site to promote scandal regarding artists. It's supposed to be a site simply for…
I couldn't agree with you more. What the gossip spreaders don't seem to say is that at this time he was also very ill with severe covid 19. He was in and out of ICU and had major surgery on his throat. Between the surgery and the medication he was unable to act for a very long time. For more information on this check out his page on BaiduWIKI.
1 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • May 16, 2026
Person Lu Shan Dong
Yeah I'm surprised he can come back from this but if he went to prison for 10 months in Dec 2023, how come there…
Since this seems to have become a gossip board let me add this. In 2023 he became very ill with covid . He was in and out of ICU had major surgery. After surgery he was ill for a long time because of meds and the surgery itself. The surgery had affected his voice. After rehabilitation he returned to acting. For more information see BaiduWIKI.
0 0
On Perfect Crown • May 16, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Ending is so sweet! Love that with all the freedoms they now have kissing in public is one of them.
11 0
On Perfect Crown • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I'm heartbroken for the little king.
8 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 11, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I usually find the 1st 3-4 episodes in a Korean drama somewhat dry and boring. In this drama I felt that the 1st episode was boring but I was surprised that the second episode had picked up and alreadly has me hooked.
6 0
On Speed and Love • Apr 10, 2026
Title Speed and Love
Beginning episodes were enjoyable. But it went downhill after ML's accident and never recovered. Then there were too many episodes of them apart and once they were together there were too many episodes of FL treating ML horribly. The worst is when after she knew of his pain and suffering she took him up to the mountains and tried to humiliate him by climbing steps he clearly couldn't climb.
0 0
On Pian Ai Fa Ze • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pian Ai Fa Ze
Let's start now, LOL! I watch this because I enjoy the ML's acting . But I was very disappointed in this drama. Not only was the CP mismatched all of their inner reactions were downright boring .
0 0
On Forbidden Heartbeat in the Office • Mar 14, 2026
Title Forbidden Heartbeat in the Office
I dropped this drama because FL's character Was terrible . She signs a contract with her father saying she would get pregnant and he would give her money and stocks . She lies to her dad saying she's gonna be come pregnant with her ex-husbands What in reality she is manipulating Lying and seducing her current husband For his sperm .
1 0
Replying to flightlessbard8 • Mar 1, 2026
Title Fu Ren Chao Hui, Qing Leng Fu Zong You Ku Le Spoiler
Well.. this was the one I was Soo desperately looking for but I happened to see it months ago on YouTube and now…
The full version is on DRAMAFREN. The title is married poor divorced rich.
1 0
Replying to Taz-mania • Feb 28, 2026
Title Wild Love
1. He's So Wild - Ma Xiao Yu & Xiang Yun Jiehttps://kisskh.at/799666-ta-hao-ye2. The Law of Favoritism…
TY!
2 0
Replying to Ileana_Nightowl • Feb 21, 2026
Person Chen Si
Synopsis:Shen Qianfan and Duan Jingyang, a wealthy heir, entered into a three-year contractual marriage. After…
Thank you.
0 0