Kang pio got his mom back , he have jai- in , he is now getting compliments from everyone, he can play piano with emotions and trust me I am really happy for him but I think this drama was too harsh on Choi joeng-yo, he lost everything. all he wanted was to play piano for himself cause that was his only comfort zone , you could have just made him play piano again . Is that too much to ask for him 😭
Kang pio's mom destroyed two lives and She was in prison for just 3years , are you kidding me you could've just let her rot in prison is it necessary to show her face in last episode.
Writer how can you be so heartless while making choi jeong yo, he don't have mother , his father hate him , you even make him unable to play piano😭😭😭 . Give his soulmate , the only person who understands him truly back I beg you.
Please writer have mercy on me I just wanna see them happy together again , my heart hurts everytime I see them helpless , sad , fighting and living through all pain that is caused by adults around them . Please give them ending they truly deserve, kang pio and choi jeong yo have struggled enough 😭😭
I just saw a post on X "They are communicating through the piece . Joeng-yo wrote it out of hate for Pio but pio played it with the sadness and fear (a reflection of what he felt during the events that occurred to joeng-yo) A person who truly hated joeng-yo wouldn't be able to express that type of emotion especially with a piece made in anger against them. No matter how much joeng-yo is trying to force that hateful spirit out of him and shed light on the 'true' ill spirit of pio the one that hurt him and betrayed him , he fails countless times. Joeng-yo is really being judge through music and he keep sensing the opposite emotions he is seeking from pio" . And also that is why joeng-yo was hesitating to report him to police.
I literally got chills while reading this . The details in this drama are INSANE.
I want that bitch in prison , there should not be any redemption for that bitch I am telling you And please please don't hurt choi jongyo anymore please I beg you writer 😭 Kang pio don't deserve this , all his life he have been living as punching bag for everyone , his so called mother destroyed his life , his grandfather never acknowledged him , his teacher never prioritised him and now the only person who understands him truly is making him even more miserable . I am stressed, things are getting soo intense right now 😔
When I played the episode the first thing I see is Kang pio's mother face 🙄I was like what the hell. I can't bear to see her face . Anyways I can't wait for next episode 😫😫 I was missing choi jongyo in this episode every minute and when he appeared I literally screamed , he was looking so cool as maestro .
I HAAAAATE THAT LADY KILL HER JUST ANYBODY KILL HER.....She can't be the real mother of Kang pio She is insulting her own son by trying to kill choi jongyo , Kang pio practiced day and night he practiced till his finger was bleeding and what she did show she don't even know her own son's capabilities she know nothing about him, never cared about him . I hope that Kang pio never talk to her after this
But still 'four hands two sonatas' is best drama for me this year
And they can't even let choi jeong yo play piano again , they could have at least fix his hand in last episode 😭
Please give them ending they truly deserve, kang pio and choi jeong yo have struggled enough 😭😭
"They are communicating through the piece . Joeng-yo wrote it out of hate for Pio but pio played it with the sadness and fear (a reflection of what he felt during the events that occurred to joeng-yo) A person who truly hated joeng-yo wouldn't be able to express that type of emotion especially with a piece made in anger against them. No matter how much joeng-yo is trying to force that hateful spirit out of him and shed light on the 'true' ill spirit of pio the one that hurt him and betrayed him , he fails countless times. Joeng-yo is really being judge through music and he keep sensing the opposite emotions he is seeking from pio" .
And also that is why joeng-yo was hesitating to report him to police.
I literally got chills while reading this .
The details in this drama are INSANE.
And please please don't hurt choi jongyo anymore please I beg you writer 😭
Kang pio don't deserve this , all his life he have been living as punching bag for everyone , his so called mother destroyed his life , his grandfather never acknowledged him , his teacher never prioritised him and now the only person who understands him truly is making him even more miserable .
I am stressed, things are getting soo intense right now 😔
Anyways I can't wait for next episode 😫😫
I was missing choi jongyo in this episode every minute and when he appeared I literally screamed , he was looking so cool as maestro .
She is insulting her own son by trying to kill choi jongyo , Kang pio practiced day and night he practiced till his finger was bleeding and what she did show she don't even know her own son's capabilities she know nothing about him, never cared about him . I hope that Kang pio never talk to her after this
Also the relationship development between them is soo good and natural
I want moreee 😭
I can't wait , it is damn gooood
Thank God there are two episodes per week