News
Replying to SUNFLOWER • 27 days ago
Title The Road to Glory
I've just finished reading the last extra 6 chapters, and, omg I got so emotional. 😭 🤧 My Xiao Li (Ah Huan)…
is the novel a happy end ?
2 1
On Justice in the Dark • Sep 8, 2026
Title Justice in the Dark
This drama is so good! it’s so well made and the actors are doing such a great job !
1 0
On The East Palace • Aug 3, 2026
Title The East Palace
I don’t understand the plot. Can someone explain to me why they’re trying everything to save the king ? Could they not just leave the palace and avoid everything ?
0 2
On The Vendetta of An • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Vendetta of An
can someone recommend me similar dramas? I need another satisfying revenge and mastermind male lead like this.
2 3
Replying to Fakhi • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Vendetta of An
Does this have romance?
nope
2 1
Replying to Fakhi • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Vendetta of An
does it have happy ending or sad? The question i ask before starting any chinese drama
it’s more like an open ending and the special episode makes it sound like there could be a second season.
2 1
