Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 28, 2026
On Irreplaceable • 8 hours ago
there is nothing to cry in the drama but am unnecessarily getting emotional watching some scenes.🥹
1. when she says to tieana that she has little crush.
2. when he created the misunderstandings with thad girl and she was bumping her face in in the bathroom in the water.
3. when he realises that he have fallen for her.
I sometimes wonder if those little scenes are created intentionally or accidently those expressions and all.
4 1
Replying to tan • 8 hours ago
they just want kissing scene like in the early spring lol
😅
0 0
Replying to iamanda____ • 8 hours ago
A man like Ye Xin Zhi is literally every woman’s dream, but sadly, i feel like guys like him only exist in dramas…
you said it right girl their meeting is more interesting and fun to watch than all the vulgarity included in some dramas.
2 0
On The Early Spring • 15 hours ago
"I have not watched Early Spring—only till ep 12—and I wanna say: this drama is trying to be a realistic drama, with the most unrealistic thing happening ever."The mls character is not messy not flawed ,its crazy ,people loving it bc its a drama but you if find someone in real like him its like you have found a psycho. I am saying this based on the episodes I watched. I don't know what happened further so I am not going to be too harsh on this drama maybe in further ep it is good .I somehow didn't dare to continue this drama and for the first in my life dropped a drama.
I don't hate entertainment. And there is nothing wrong if some people watched its and loved the drama ,everyone got their own taste and its OK
6 0
Replying to Cindy • 16 hours ago
yall 1 ep a day is killing me but at the same time I wouldn’t want it to end so quickly 💀🤣😩
for the first time I am truly regretting watching an ongoing drama ,The episodes are too short😭
5 1
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • 16 hours ago
Right someone Id want as a mentor and a life partner 🤭
"Imagine marrying a person who truly helps you with your real problems, giving you advice based on their own experience as your mentor. If you find someone like that, you have already won in life.
We see a lot of 'green flags' out there. It is nice when someone remembers your birthday, wishes you first, brings you beautiful gifts, and does all those cheesy things because you are special. But how many people are actually there to help you with your real problems and pull you out of them?"
11 0
Replying to Skz16 • 16 hours ago
Yxz is the most perfect ml, he is so respectful towards xu chi. I love the line "not behind but beside".
so true
1 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 16 hours ago
Did they skip over the honeymoon period? k confessed and now we are dating...ok back to work! Maybe that's why…
I love this kind of life😅
2 0
On Irreplaceable • 16 hours ago
The ml literally defferent from all the other green flag ml in other dramas.He is so decent bro like someone you really want to be with in real life .
14 4
On Irreplaceable • 16 hours ago
I really want a life like her literally such a decent life.
that is how you live a life ,living your life while growing towards your dream or goal with your partner not like early spring spend half of your life creating unnecessary drama.
8 0
Replying to Car park • 1 day ago
"Oh, btw, did you see that photo of the moon I sent you?" lolol
😅
2 0
Replying to Skz16 • 1 day ago
The frustrating thing isn't only that it is 1 ep a day, but that the episode finishes too quickly 😭. I know…
You know the drama is good when episode feel too short
1 1
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 1 day ago
The screen time of the leads is not enough WTHHHH!!!!! As much as I enjoy second leads I’d still want the main…
they are way too focused on work ,I want balance .
0 0
On Irreplaceable • 1 day ago
the episodes are so short 😭 I want more ,am already feeling sadness I don't want this drama to end pls🙏
8 1
On Irreplaceable • 1 day ago
bro I thought there will be a serious confession between them
this is the most random confession scene I have ever watched😅,I loved it so much
18 9
Replying to Ryaan • 3 days ago
this show is incredibly hard to watch because when i asked myself it's been forever since you started watching…
yo!I also dropped on 13 ,It is really hard to watch.
4 7
On Irreplaceable • 3 days ago
I am loving every bit of this drama,I did not skip any scene and happy every second watching ,There is some real knowledge right there.
2 0
Replying to yuenico • 11 days ago
Person Xu Zhen Xuan
he's so cute but he can't act for his life TT
oh cmon he was so good in overdo.
2 1