Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 16, 2026
Replying to CoffeLatte • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Finally, it’s completed! I’ve been waiting for this drama to finish, but from the clips I’ve seen on tiktok…
the FL and ML do support each other really well and the way they do is very mature too u will regret skipping it (if you do) but again with the misunderstanding plot in ep 29 they are a little apart from each other (considering the fact that she thinks he killed her father).
1 0
Replying to minki4 • Aug 26, 2026
The best way to watch this drama is to binge it. It’s so engaging and less stressful for some reason. The angst…
so real I have waited for 2 days so I can binge watch from ep 30
3 0