News
Replying to xchosenz • 9 days ago
Person Ji Chang Wook
that new jcw promo video might genuinely be one of the hardest videos Iβve ever watched π It was so awkward…
Which one ? Can u give me a link?
0 1
On Lee Jong Suk • 15 days ago
Person Lee Jong Suk
Happy Birthday Lee Jong Suk...You are the best actor, and Incredibly Handsome....Wish you the very bestπ§‘π§‘π§‘π§‘π§‘
0 0
On The Remarried Empress • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
Can we just talk about how Hot Lee Jong Suk looks in the Trailer??? He didn't age a single day since He played KangChul in W Two Worlds.
7 0
On The Remarried Empress • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
I am waiting for Lee Jong Suk Transforming into a Bird ποΈ.If You know, you know which scene I am talking aboutπππ
4 0
On The Remarried Empress • Jul 27, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
This is not official poster obviously,,,,But it Looks Amazing πππ Shin Min Ah looks absolutely Gorgeous in Navier's Iconic Red Dress.π₯.. Eagerly Waiting for Lee Jong Suk's Poster next.
7 2
Replying to MamaMumba • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
Do we have any official confirmed release date?
October 31st. iirc
1 0
On I Seopui Yeonae • Jul 15, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
When is This Gonna Air I can't waittt!!!!
0 2
Replying to NguynTrang • Jul 15, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
LJS is a perfect match for this role
Indeed π€©
5 0
On I Seopui Yeonae • Jul 1, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Han Seo Hee plz
3 0
On The Remarried Empress • Jun 28, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
I am TRΓ Excited for this!!!!!!!
6 0