Episode 1: I’m in love with Xu chi, girl is bold, smart and hardworking. A corporate shark in the making. Her mentor didn’t even test her before faulting her, unfortunately that’s typical workplace behavior.
Same thought. It’s honestly pissing me off that they showed girls as if they don’t even know how to survive…
I actually don’t mind a damsel in distress (which is realistic with the time) if she’s an actual damsel but Qingyuan was a street kid before madam Chen found her, at least a small knife or minimum duck when a sword is coming at you. That was just lazy writing.
Ep 14: Her going out to seek for reinforcements for the evil xie family was selfish and rich minded (especially having a commoner background). Soldiers were few as she knew, if they left for 1 xie mansion, who would protect the whole city.
Ep 14:Zhenglun asking her to not take it against his mom is pissing me off because what of her dead mom and all she went through she owes them nothing. We know it might be madam Hu who instigated her but his mom did the crime and framed FL mom herself.
Kind of reminds me of FL in First jasmine (Moli) and her selfish uncle after her evil grandma died and he thought she did it (which she kind of did).
Episode 14 was good but I had issues with the director allowing qingyuan to lack basic survival skills; she kept standing there waiting to be hit and didn’t even call out to yan rui to watch out in that scene with the bandit leader.
Episode 9&10 What’s in this xie shu stew that his wife, concubine Mei and FL mom all deluded themselves that he loved each of them only😂. Dude is an OG player.
Ep 10: Her father trying to be protege of FL father in the glory. Ewwww. Her crying scene was well done, most dramas don’t show how heartbreaking it can be to wait for your revenge especially when the hate is intense.
Up to Ep 9: The camera and editing is a Little distracting plus the flow of the story is feeling weird; how did we get to him having feelings. It’s not fledged out, even the schemes, sigh. I dropped against the current to watch this as a lover of the main actors but the actors are doing a good job, I’m putting all the blame on the director and editing team .
Ep 9 tension reminds me of the glory but while I supported the ML in that one because that FL was unhinged, I support the FL here; how do you start with schemes and force now you expect her to treat you with feelings.
Episode 19: I’m happy the wicked feng Lin caught him, he needs to be reported. I hate ghost workers and it’s worse because it’s in a time of job scarcity, he wants his sister to be doing two jobs. Fei ni and her husband are just too nice which is why they keep being taken advantage of, now Ms ling too.
Came back to episode 17 and I’m pissed all over again. Why would she give her brother that job that is more suited for her, as we saw. Then the brother’s reaction forgetting all fang muyang sacrificed for him (his bride price/job). If he didn’t like her would he do all that.
I’m in love with Xu chi, girl is bold, smart and hardworking. A corporate shark in the making. Her mentor didn’t even test her before faulting her, unfortunately that’s typical workplace behavior.
Kind of reminds me of FL in First jasmine (Moli) and her selfish uncle after her evil grandma died and he thought she did it (which she kind of did).
I had issues with the director allowing qingyuan to lack basic survival skills; she kept standing there waiting to be hit and didn’t even call out to yan rui to watch out in that scene with the bandit leader.
Yan rui running ancient pay on delivery scam.
She’s the worst of the bunch and also managed to raise shameless bullies with no class.
Dude is an OG player.
Her father trying to be protege of FL father in the glory. Ewwww.
Her crying scene was well done, most dramas don’t show how heartbreaking it can be to wait for your revenge especially when the hate is intense.
I dropped against the current to watch this as a lover of the main actors but the actors are doing a good job, I’m putting all the blame on the director and editing team .
I’m happy the wicked feng Lin caught him, he needs to be reported. I hate ghost workers and it’s worse because it’s in a time of job scarcity, he wants his sister to be doing two jobs.
Fei ni and her husband are just too nice which is why they keep being taken advantage of, now Ms ling too.
Then the brother’s reaction forgetting all fang muyang sacrificed for him (his bride price/job). If he didn’t like her would he do all that.
Sighs.
Is this a red flag male month?
Just finished with Luke ran away from against the current ML, now Yan rui.
I understand him trying to use the FL to get into the xie family but putting her reputation on the line is just a lot.
I don’t know