Ep 11: Why I still keep saying Tiana and Zhao heng relationship is a disaster, when someone threatens to take the wheel, the correct response is to stop not continue antagonizing them. He’s mad she talked about his parents but didn’t mind telling her she’s the reason her dad doesn’t like her. He’s best as a friend not a lover, especially not as someone coming for money.
Ep 11: I wasn’t in support of her dating yang rui but of course I feel sad for him since he’s being used as a balm and doesn’t know, it’s understandable he decided to break up first since he’s the one with feelings, Xu chi isn’t hurt. They needed to breakup since he’s restricting her from her full potential.
Ep 10: Tiana’s parents just keep getting worse and worse. Of course the problem is two parts (from her too especially her relationship with her little brother). I understood the blind date but them comparing her to a child and one that’s rude is ridiculous. Even the tactics understandable if they were trying to get close to her but trying to use her as a stepping stone, crazy. She has two choices, she should have took another path leave the family business, if she must stay then it’s going to be a bloody fight if she wants to win over patriarchy.
Ep 9&10 Bu Tiana and Xu chi relationship is so weird but whatever works for them I guess, when Tiana said “do you think your proposal was better than mine” because of what she heard her silly dad say, we all know the only way she would have won that presentation was through nepotism, she deludes herself otherwise. Zhao heng saying she’s not her friend was right because Tiana telling Xu chi she doesn’t understand what it means to not be picked, at least she (Tiana) has both parents and is a spoilt first daughter. Xu chi father abandoned her, her mother also kind of abandoned her too. No one knows better than her about not being picked.
Ep 10: Xu chi speaking up for Zhao Heng to Tianna🤢, saying how they are the same person in their love affairs shows how much of a rookie she is in relationships. I have no issues with people that marry/date for money or resources, as long as there’s no deceit but I have issues with men like him because they want to top/be dominant in the relationship while being in such a relationship. It’s always a recipe for disaster in the long run.
Not a fan of Zhao hang and Tiana ship. I hate men that don’t take no for an answer especially in the workplace and his opening acts of manipulation already put me off. He’s a good friend though but relationship, eww
Ep 7: Xu chi talking about digital finance with Tiana; no matter how close, they are still competitors and in the same office. Plus Tiana already has more resources, Xu chi is lucky to have Ye as her mentor, why would she think it’s a good idea to share such information with Tiana.
Ep 6: Poor Lin, her husband is just bottom barrel. How do you push your pregnant wife and say she’s pretending. Couldn’t even fake it in front of strangers. Talking about after the childbirth, we will go our separate ways, then said he didn’t mention divorce.
Ep 6: Urgggh. I thought we are getting a normal ML, lord I hate people that rather hurt the other person than communicate. Then expect her/him to be ready when they are. It’s worse because he made it so obvious and she’s smart to pick up that he intentionally invited her over.
Ep 4: I understand Lin being mad at that presentation, going over your supervisor’s head is calling for war. I feel so sad for her and her husband’s situation, just a full deadbeat and this same man wants her to take a less paying job but wants to spend money as he wants knowing childcare is expensive. Pregnancy with a non active partner is the worst thing, imagine where her doctor doesn’t even know her baby daddy at 4-5 months.
Ep 3: I feel so bad for Xu chi navigating without a mentor, this happens a lot in real life. It does show how intelligent she is and she’s lucky to have Richard.
Episode 3: Lin marital situation Reminds me of why I always say before you get pregnant make sure your partner has empathy. My problem with women is sometimes wanting to do it all, working with a pregnancy unfortunately isn’t easy. Then she promising to raise the child when she does more hours and has already carried the child, logically he should be doing the heavy lifting after. Talking about he’s been stressed since she was pregnant like he’s the one pregnant. When I saw him playing game while his wife was asking him to feel the baby, already knew it’s going to be a bad situation. Her client gave her the best advice, her job and marriage situations are bad, she needs to at least make sure the baby is fine.
Episode 2: Unfortunately working pregnant isn’t for everyone but with inflation, most households are 2 earners. I’m just scared she will pop with how she keeps stressing herself. I’m happy Xu chi doesn’t take anything lying down. It disgusts me when women use underhanded tactics on other women reminds me of the boss in as beautiful as you.
Xinzhi is quite the flirty scumbag😹, what do you mean by the moon looks beautiful so I sent a picture to you.
Tianna needs to beat him up
Why I still keep saying Tiana and Zhao heng relationship is a disaster, when someone threatens to take the wheel, the correct response is to stop not continue antagonizing them.
He’s mad she talked about his parents but didn’t mind telling her she’s the reason her dad doesn’t like her.
He’s best as a friend not a lover, especially not as someone coming for money.
I wasn’t in support of her dating yang rui but of course I feel sad for him since he’s being used as a balm and doesn’t know, it’s understandable he decided to break up first since he’s the one with feelings, Xu chi isn’t hurt.
They needed to breakup since he’s restricting her from her full potential.
Tiana’s parents just keep getting worse and worse.
Of course the problem is two parts (from her too especially her relationship with her little brother).
I understood the blind date but them comparing her to a child and one that’s rude is ridiculous. Even the tactics understandable if they were trying to get close to her but trying to use her as a stepping stone, crazy.
She has two choices, she should have took another path leave the family business, if she must stay then it’s going to be a bloody fight if she wants to win over patriarchy.
Bu Tiana and Xu chi relationship is so weird but whatever works for them I guess, when Tiana said “do you think your proposal was better than mine” because of what she heard her silly dad say, we all know the only way she would have won that presentation was through nepotism, she deludes herself otherwise.
Zhao heng saying she’s not her friend was right because Tiana telling Xu chi she doesn’t understand what it means to not be picked, at least she (Tiana) has both parents and is a spoilt first daughter. Xu chi father abandoned her, her mother also kind of abandoned her too. No one knows better than her about not being picked.
Xu chi speaking up for Zhao Heng to Tianna🤢, saying how they are the same person in their love affairs shows how much of a rookie she is in relationships.
I have no issues with people that marry/date for money or resources, as long as there’s no deceit but I have issues with men like him because they want to top/be dominant in the relationship while being in such a relationship. It’s always a recipe for disaster in the long run.
Ye xinzhi being moody after seeing Xu chi with yang rui is funny. What did he expect, wu Kai! He deserved it 🤣
He’s lucky I’m not there would have knocked him with that discarded beer can.
Another annoying supervisor.
Low-key shipping them
Happy to see Lin and Xu chi in a good place.
Xu chi talking about digital finance with Tiana; no matter how close, they are still competitors and in the same office. Plus Tiana already has more resources, Xu chi is lucky to have Ye as her mentor, why would she think it’s a good idea to share such information with Tiana.
Poor Lin, her husband is just bottom barrel. How do you push your pregnant wife and say she’s pretending. Couldn’t even fake it in front of strangers.
Talking about after the childbirth, we will go our separate ways, then said he didn’t mention divorce.
Urgggh.
I thought we are getting a normal ML, lord I hate people that rather hurt the other person than communicate. Then expect her/him to be ready when they are.
It’s worse because he made it so obvious and she’s smart to pick up that he intentionally invited her over.
Richard being weird after the drunken episode was so cute.
I understand Lin being mad at that presentation, going over your supervisor’s head is calling for war.
I feel so sad for her and her husband’s situation, just a full deadbeat and this same man wants her to take a less paying job but wants to spend money as he wants knowing childcare is expensive.
Pregnancy with a non active partner is the worst thing, imagine where her doctor doesn’t even know her baby daddy at 4-5 months.
I feel so bad for Xu chi navigating without a mentor, this happens a lot in real life.
It does show how intelligent she is and she’s lucky to have Richard.
Lin marital situation Reminds me of why I always say before you get pregnant make sure your partner has empathy.
My problem with women is sometimes wanting to do it all, working with a pregnancy unfortunately isn’t easy. Then she promising to raise the child when she does more hours and has already carried the child, logically he should be doing the heavy lifting after.
Talking about he’s been stressed since she was pregnant like he’s the one pregnant. When I saw him playing game while his wife was asking him to feel the baby, already knew it’s going to be a bad situation.
Her client gave her the best advice, her job and marriage situations are bad, she needs to at least make sure the baby is fine.
Unfortunately working pregnant isn’t for everyone but with inflation, most households are 2 earners.
I’m just scared she will pop with how she keeps stressing herself. I’m happy Xu chi doesn’t take anything lying down.
It disgusts me when women use underhanded tactics on other women reminds me of the boss in as beautiful as you.