Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2026

Friends

Completed
True Beauty
1 people found this review helpful
by vaa
16 days ago
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 10
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 9.5

True beauty

Honestly, this drama was such a fun and comforting watch. 🥹💗 I really enjoyed the school setting, the comedy, and the friendships between the characters. Ju-kyung’s journey with her insecurities also made the story feel more relatable, especially when it showed that makeup can change how people see you, but it doesn’t automatically change how you see yourself.

I loved the chemistry between Ju-kyung and Su-ho, and Seo-jun definitely made the love triangle more interesting. 😭 Some parts of the story felt a little frustrating and there were moments where the plot became predictable, but overall, it was still an enjoyable rom-com with plenty of funny, cute, and emotional moments.

It’s definitely one of those dramas that I can watch when I just want something light, cute, and nostalgic. 💕

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?