Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 3, 2026
Completed
True Beauty
1 people found this review helpful
by Rahaf
29 days ago
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 4.0

amazing series

The most amazing and amazing series I have watched in my whole life there is a lot of funny thing in this drama, the acting was beautiful and great I loved the relationship between the main characters.
this is the best series I had ever watched I recommend you to watch it immediately trust me you will love it‼️💖
the story is cute and beautiful
I liked when im jo kiong came to the school without a makeup she had a lot of confidence then.
And this teach us that the beauty and to be pretty is not everything thing, but your life and your dreams is the important thing ✨👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?