News
Replying to anthea • 2 days ago
Title Twisted Tie
MDL ratings can’t be taken seriously anyway… I’ve watched masterpieces of dramas that were rated below 7.5…
These suggestions are good, but they aren't rated 7.5 or under... (they're my favorites, that's how Ik) They're masterpieces though...
2 1
Replying to assez • 6 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
🤣 This is so relative, you know... in our country people are fully adult 18, not 21. Vice versa, we have to…
I bet you've been in a relationship with child before, or has probably done some grooming, that's y you're pressed
0 1
Replying to assez • 6 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
🤣 This is so relative, you know... in our country people are fully adult 18, not 21. Vice versa, we have to…
come with something more original, especially when you fit into that category
0 3
Replying to assez • 6 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
🤣 This is so relative, you know... in our country people are fully adult 18, not 21. Vice versa, we have to…
no, you're just sick? normalizing the relationship between teenagers with grown adults?
1 1
Replying to assez • 6 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
🤣 This is so relative, you know... in our country people are fully adult 18, not 21. Vice versa, we have to…
I bet you support those Cornell 7 men don't you?
1 0
Replying to assez • 6 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
🤣 This is so relative, you know... in our country people are fully adult 18, not 21. Vice versa, we have to…
Just proving me right, pedo
1 9
Replying to assez • 8 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
🤣 This is so relative, you know... in our country people are fully adult 18, not 21. Vice versa, we have to…
I did see it, and that's why in my original comment I said "if he's 21, I might tune in..." , 21 means that he's "grown grown" but an 18 year old is still a teenager. And after I found out that he was 21, I watched ep 1 and 2, I was just asking to make sure before I watch. The fact that y'all would watch a show that might involve a teenager and 30 something old romance tells me all i need to know.
0 14
Replying to assez • 8 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
🤣 This is so relative, you know... in our country people are fully adult 18, not 21. Vice versa, we have to…
hmm, and that's not baby, that's called not wanting to support pedophilia.
0 17
Replying to Whatever dawg • 8 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
He's 21. He spent two years hospitalised, other students call him “Hyung” and that bully was like “if we…
Great, I can start it then
2 1
Replying to assez • 9 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
🤣 This is so relative, you know... in our country people are fully adult 18, not 21. Vice versa, we have to…
32-18 is 14, that's some uncomfortable age gap. And I know 18 is considered adult but that's still weird.
1 20
On Boy, with Caution • 9 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
Is the student 21, and the teacher 32? I saw somewhere they said the student was 18, if he's 21 then I might tune in...
1 29
Replying to Maraisnotmyname1 • 11 days ago
Title Nour
Ken is 200+ years old
I didn't say it was, just sayin'
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • 12 days ago
Title Nour
Nour was named Akina at the time of first announcement of this production (November 2025) & Boom was officially…
Wait, NOUR IS AKINA?????
0 0
Replying to VeSa • 12 days ago
Title Nour
Bro like... he kills nours... you have special powers (see colours and whatnot) .... doesn't it concern you why…
Ken is 200+ years old
0 2
Replying to Maraisnotmyname1 • 12 days ago
Title Nour
He's not a mind reader, Ken never had a deep talk with him about his life and everything else. It's not that surprising…
Why would he want his man who he just started seeing dead, he don't know his life story and even if he did, he wouldn't let him dead. Why r we having this conversation at all honestly, we also don't him dead ( oc you're not part of the "we")
0 0
Replying to YogyYogii • 15 days ago
Title Nour
Jujurly, James are soooo selfish like i know he love Ken so much but he always talk about "his feeling"…
He's not a mind reader, Ken never had a deep talk with him about his life and everything else. It's not that surprising that someone whose father was killed by a Nour not want to be Nour
5 2
Replying to burnot • Sep 9, 2026
Title The Missing Piece Spoiler
Please don't say that without knowing the facts. There won't be anything unhealthy between the two male leads.
There will be sad scenes but there is no toxicity here, it's not like the other chinese bls with black/red flags. There's just a lot of misunderstandings, for example: the text messages that Ji Mingxuan deleted from Shen Mo's phone weren't from Zhou Yang, they were from him begging Shen Mo not to elope with Zhou Yang. Mr. Ji isn't a green flag but he's a complex character and the best ml china ever gave us.
4 0