Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2026
On Bai Bai He • 9 days ago
Person Bai Bai He
Does she really not have anything for 2026? I see 1 or 2 movies in 2025 but that's it. And I also see 3 upcoming movies of her. Will it air this year or next year?
1 0
Replying to sk23 • 10 days ago
After falling rating from 8.4 to 8.3 People who are giving negative reviews for them _|_
The best way to watch this drama is by watching 1 or 2 episodes a day. And I gave it a 9.5 rating after watching 17 episodes. I had some complaints with the acting of some of cast of actors. And some episodes are kind of boring/plot seems slow. Production wise it's necessary to the plot/story. This i understand because I watched over 300 different dramas of different languages. Plus I watched over 600 movies of different languages. But even though I'm patient other people find the story or plot(some parts unnecessary). The drama already cut from 40 episodes to 30 episodes. Despite this many people still not satisfied. I just finished watching the 21 episodes of this drama. Waiting for the 9 episodes that are left. One thing I will say this a decent watch so far in my humble opinion. I'm not sure about others. Many people have different complaints about SOTB. So that's why they gave a low review for it. But personally I think if you want a revenge story with little bits of romance. I would highly recommend Spring of The Blade.
3 0
Replying to lily • 10 days ago
There is someone in his past life but overall it's mostly characters having feelings but no end game cp after…
Do you know when it will be released? I mean Live long and prosper. And I have a question. Acting wise how is the cast of actors? I mean if we remove how commercially successful they are. I want to know how are thier acting abilities are ?
2 1
Replying to StickatRudeson • 10 days ago
Person Zhou Ye
Okay there are some problems. I will explain it to you. Why people might hate her. 1. It needs to be checked if…
First of all I was having dinner with my friends outside. One of my friends also watch Chinese dramas. So like my friend knows a doctor. So my friend and I gave photos of Zhou ye pre debut ND after debut by comparing we got to know she might have done some things on her face for work purposes or other reasons. Only reasons we even got this opportunity to consult a doctor is because my friend knows a person who went to see a doctor and my friend with that person to the hospital that's how like tagging along with a patient got my friend (female) the opportunity to ask the doctor about Zhou ye. My friend and I both are busy people. We both work. We are busy like 9 to 12 hours a day. We don't have much time to think about Zhou ye. The point is she is Average Actor at best. She might be commercially successful but acting wise it's not that great. Plus many people hate her for different reasons. Some hate her for being successful or being pretty. While others just salty that their favorite actors or actresses are not as successful as Zhou ye. In my opinion only problems she has like her dating life and personal life
and acting abilities. Many actors get cancelled and banned from entertainment industry because of scandals. Zhang zhe han and Wang haowei are good examples of this. And other people who I won't mention.
3 3
Replying to Lela2004 • 10 days ago
Person Zhou Ye
Having seen some negative comment in the SOTB section, I started wondering because it felt off and came to this…
Okay there are some problems. I will explain it to you. Why people might hate her. 1. It needs to be checked if she is a good person. 2. She needs to be a good actor or model. That's like literally her job. 3. She might have done PSurgery to enhance her Beauty. I'm not saying she was not beautiful before. But she looks kind of unnatural. Too much make up and other stuff on her looks artificial. I consulted a doctor and showed her photo. And past photos. Indeed she might have done some stuff on her face. Like going under the knife. Well personally she was beautiful before in my humble opinion. So I'm not against her. She might have done PS for her career and other reasons. But I'm definitely not a fan of her doing PS. And many people also dislike this about her. Mind you I'm not against her. Many people do something in the world for their personal reasons. I can't judge her for that. And she might have dated a lot after turning over 17 years old. Probably after entering university. Until now. At least 2 to 3 different boyfriends. Maybe more. Many People Chinese and foreigners also noticed this. So like
they have an image
About her. To me personally it something doesn't work you should let it go. It is useless if you can't capture the man's heart you love if the man's heart lies with another woman or like career becomes an obstacle to her love life. She should find someone she is compatible with. And live together until they grow old together. But it's not easy to find some one like that. Feelings alone is never enough. Chinese woman usually never marry someone below their level. So like she earns millions of Usd per year. She is a commercially successful actress. So she would definitely marry who also earns millions of usd a year. Although there have been cases where Chinese woman married someone below their level. But that's very very rare. And like Nowadays People dislike actors dating. Whether it's men or women. They have like a fandom of millions of fans behind one actor or actress. If they find out that their favorite actress is dating the men and women fans instantly have a meltdown/go insa*ne. But not all people are same. As for her acting abilities,it's highly questionable. Some say she is exceptional while others say she is average or mid level at most. Her acting abilities since her career begun,every single work people checked so far makes it that in peoples eyes not that great. There are countless more Talented actresses in China and around the world who can act better than her. Just because she is successful commercially it doesn't mean she's a great actress. If you ask me my answer is She a decent actress at best. But there is room for improvement. She has a long way to go before she can call herself The Top 100 Chinese Actresses of
her time. I do watch her movies and dramas but from a neutral perspective sometimes she acts well. Sometimes she acts very stiff. No emotion at all. So it depends. Her acting abilities can still be improved. We will see what happens in the next 10-15 years of she decides to stay in the Entertainment industry. But she definitely needs to be better at acting. Because her current abilities are not enough to stay long term in the industry. With the emergence of new actors every year who are much younger and better at acting plus AI Era is now. It has put a lot of pressure on Veteran Chinese actors. With some losing jobs completely. And never again seen in the Entertainment industry. It's a fierce battlefield. About her being a good person. This is also debatable. I think she is a slightly good person. She's definitely not a Cinderella. All good no bad. No ,she has selfish thoughts. Whether it's love or success in life. This is what Specially makes her interesting. She seems like a realistic person among us. But so far I have not seen her doing anything bad. Whether it's china or in abroad. She might be harsh with words but she has no malicious intent against others. It is difficult to describe her but overall I don't think she will do something against Moral ethics or against the law. There are many reasons people hate her. Personally I don't hate her. Im saying this from a neutral perspective. You can just report the people writing hate comments. That should do the work. Or you can just Ignore them.
2 12
On Empress Reborn • 10 days ago
I just hope it's a happy ending. And The Empress after getting Reincarnated/Reborn gets a love interest who she can spend the rest of her life with. I'm always afraid of the Sad or tragic Ending of Chinese dramas. Every year I see such a story/drama.
4 1
On Live Long and Prosper • 10 days ago
Will there be a slight romance here? It feels like a martial arts story. So I'm not sure. Even a tiny bit of romance might be good. I mean like I read a lot of books. In some cases Reincarnated person gets a love interest. In some stories they stay single.
2 3
On Love under the Floral Rain • 12 days ago
It's been over 5 years why this hasn't been released yet by Any Tv station or private platforms? I seriously don't understand. They could literally make this a Pay to watch system in China. Either make it into 30 episodes or 42 episodes. Keep both versions for Audiences/people of china and around the world. I feel like this has a story. But if it's about censorship you could just edit some scenes out. Then it will be good. Because even without some scenes that goes against Chinese laws. You could edit such scenes out of the drama.
1 0
Replying to Conchiglia • 12 days ago
Upcoming episodes: Eps 18, 19 - 25 Sep.Eps 20, 21 - 26 Sep.Eps 22, 23 - 27 Sep.Ep 24 - 28 Sep.Ep 25 - 29 Sep.Ep…
Are you sure about this? And why is there a 3 day gap?
1 4