Celebrity
On Irreplaceable • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I want to say something. Xu Chi had ex boyfriends. And male lead was divorced. I wonder what's the problem with everyone? Why can't you guys take a chill? Why so hot headed? A divorcee woman can date a man who had a lot of ex girlfriends, nobody has a problem with this. Why is everyone having a problem with a male divorcee with a girl who's a non v*irgin and had ex boyfriends. I seriously don't understand this. A lot of woman like older men(at least 1 year older than them). A lot of women like younger men or same age men as them. It depends on which woman we are talking about. Not everyone is the same. Every woman/girl is different. Anyways the characters in this drama Xu chi and Xin Zhi both are over 25 years old. They can decide if they want to be with each other or not. This topic should not even be a debate. I only commented a large comment because there was a lot of hate towards a older male lead. I mean nobody talking about Dylan Wang always getting paired with older woman and kissing them. Why are you guys having a problem with Zhao jinmai kissing men Older than her? Yes Dylan Wang also gets paired with younger actresses but it happens rarely. Because young actresses don't have a huge fanbase early in their careers. Anyways this is a drama/story why is everyone even complaining about this? I find it weird. So far I watched 4 episodes I will catch up soon. I really liked what I seen so far. 20 episodes seems a bit short but I will take it.
9 10
Replying to Spoons • 2 days ago
Title You Are My Secret
it's one of my favourite comfort shows ! I've seen it fully 2 time and it's just very sweet and comforting!!
So far I watched only 16 episodes. So far I would give it a 9/10. So far it's good. Romance is kind of realistic since they started dating.
2 0
On Ordinary Greatness Season 2 • 2 days ago
Title Ordinary Greatness Season 2
When this will be released?
1 0
On Chen Du Ling • 3 days ago
Person Chen Du Ling
I am surprised she studied Astronautics plus she is a graduate. But I'm curious why is she an actress instead of like working for a company? Or. Government research institution. She is incredibly smart. Debuted 11 years ago as an actress. So like before she even graduated her bachelors degree she entered the Acting industry. This is what surprised me. She can act decent from what I have seen. But how is she managing her acting abilities plus her studies for astronautics? Is she a super woman? Or what?
2 2
Replying to Kbeauty • 3 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
Wishing for them to be together with that age gap isso weird
What is weird? Our ancestors married woman 10 years or 20 years than them. Even now it's seen a lot. A lot of woman like mature men. As long as both are over 20 years old. It's okay. And our ancestors even married woman 5 or even 10 or even 17 years older than them. Even now it can be seen. Nothing has changed. Even in modern times. Anyways in the story/drama the characters have a 5-8 year age gap if I'm not wrong. The only reason The male lead actor is so much older than female lead by 13-14 years is because the male lead can act. They could not find a similar actor who had a certain face and acting abilities who was younger by a few years. Let me tell you a secret,The main female actress only dates men Older than her. So they would at least have to a year Older than her. She ain't marrying or dating a younger man. And there is nothing with men kissing woman 14 years older than them or woman kissing men 14 years older than them. This is the modern Era. Just let people be happy with whoever they want to be with. As long as they don't cheat or break the law Its okay.
1 1
On Irreplaceable • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I just hope by the end of the drama Xu chi and Xin Zhi end up together. I am really traumatized from sad endings where male lead don't up with female lead. I watched a lot of sad endings the last 5 years.
8 4
On Chasing Dreams • 4 days ago
Title Chasing Dreams
Does anyone know when this drama will air? Is it this year or next year?
0 2
On My Queen, My Rules • 4 days ago
Title My Queen, My Rules
When will this air anyways?
3 0
On Spring of the Blade • 5 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Okay the debate that anything after Pursuit of Jade getting released this year not good. Not true. Although it's not up there on the level of pursuit of Jade but there are actually 2-5 good dramas I saw after Pursuit of Jade which was interesting to me. I will give the entire list of 2026 good dramas and bad dramas at the end of the year. So you guys can actually judge which is good and which is bad. And which are mid like Spring of the blade.
1 4
On You Are My Secret • 7 days ago
Title You Are My Secret
I am curious if this worth watching. Does anyone know? Can anyone tell me if it's worth watching after they watched all the episodes? It has an above 8 ratings.
1 2
Replying to Dula • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Douban is 5.4 score with (10k ratings).https://weibo.com/6923879708/5348498758174447i think its valid
5.4 is really low. We only have 5 more episodes. Even that can not push it to 6 or 6.5 rating. So in the end it's an Average production despite it having a good cast. Douban is notorious for strict ratings. They have high requirements. I gave this series a 8.7 ratings. It is good but somethings I did not like. I don't think I will ever watch this again. So one time thing only. And Spring of The Blade might be commercially successful but The critics are saying something else. There are 3 to 4 things I highly disliked. 1. The production team did a bad job,Chinese pronunciation seems off in the script even if we conclude that this is a historical Chinese drama set in another Universe. 2. Ancient China does not look like this. Even from 500 years ago this not same. Transitional Chinese and modern Chinese are very very different. 3. The acting of the some people disappointed me 4. The story some parts I did not like. Although I like it from episode 1-10. I instantly binged watched it. It is from here that it goes downward. The episodes from 11-20 is slightly lacking compared to first 10 episodes. Although viewership might be higher but it doesn't mean it is better. Production wise. I only liked episode 24-25 I really disliked 21-23 episode.only thing I actually think pulled the entire attention or everyone is Xu Kai. Everytime he's on screen. It's like a Vaccum pulling us to him. Even we try to resist we cannot resist. Xu kais shen run /Yan Rui parts are necessary to the story. Plus with his Acting it carried the entire drama on his back.
4 1
On Spring of the Blade • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Okay I really don't understand somethings about Zhou Ye. I watched the 25th episode now. For Xu kais part I can proudly say he did good as an Actor. But I don't understand one thing Zhou Ye 60-70 percent of the screentime she had in the 25th episode she did good acting. The rest of the 30 to 40 percent of Screentime she had she had flat/bland acting. Why in the world is this happening? It seems she can act. But in some scenes her face and expression is off. People are trying to imprison you because they think you might have killed your husband but your face says blank/emotionless expression. What kind of acting is this? What was the director thinking? They could have done re shoots or they could use AI or Use a body double to face swap her. Or she could act a more scenes until it fits the expression of someone being framed. She was not angry,worried or anything else. I literally could not understand what emotion she was feeling. In some other scenes she had in the episode I also noticed this. Sometimes she acted well. Sometimes she doesn't. Like what is really happening? What in the world the production team doing ? This seems like a good story but because of some plot reasons and weird acting,pacing of the story I would decrease my rating to 8.7/8.8 instead of 9.2. I'm really sorry for doing this but it is what it is. And my earlier comment that Zhou ye is Average is still valid. Like she can act. But she does a half decent job. This is something I realize now. She can definitely do better. We would just have wait and see how her future projects go. And there are actually other problems for other cast members acting and pronunciation of Chinese language. So that's why overall after watching The 25 episodes my rating is 8.7 or 8.8. I really had high hopes this. But I was let down a little. And Shen Run/Yan Rui might not be dead. In episode 26 it might be revealed he is alive. Initially I have it a 9.5 rating. But it decreased from that to 8.7-8.8.
9 4
On As Beautiful as You • 8 days ago
Title As Beautiful as You
Can anyone tell me if this drama is good or not? It's rated above 8. It has 40 episodes. So I'm thinking is it worth it to see it at least once. Does anyone know?
1 2
On Spring of the Blade • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Episode 23 and 24 had me in a rollercoaster of emotions. Although I liked the plot/story of where it is going but I want to say something Kai acts better than Zhou Ye. Zhou ye Acting Average at best. There are countless men and women in China who can act better than Zhou ye. Zhou ye needs to improve her acting abilities in the future movies and dramas she appears in. Xu Kai whenever he appears his expression and face and body radiates emotion,Acting and it shows the viewers what is happening what he is feeling and what he trying to say. For Zhou ye sometimes her blank expression in some episodes of this drama is so frustrating to watch. Like when she needs to be angry or annoyed. She not even frowning or showing emotion on her face. Although in episode 23 and 24 she has improved her acting compared to past 22 episodes. She still has a long way to go before she can call herself a Top Tier actor of China. Just because she's super successful and bringing home millions of us dollars a year. Doesn't mean she's a Great Actress. She's Average at best. Compared to her Xu Kai really can act really well. I always thought Xu Kai could not act much. He was Slightly above average actor at best. But he proven me wrong. He can be called a good actor. Is he great actor? I'm not sure about this. This is highly debatable. But if he continues to improve like this at this rate he will be one of the greatest Chinese Actors of his generation. We probably need to watch him for another 10-20 years of his future movies and dramas to have a clear view of his acting abilities in the future. Kai is highly successful as an actor. Everytime he appears in the drama the entire story shifts to him. Like he's commanding our attention. This is why I say he's above Average. He's good as an actor. Even if we try to skip his scenes. We just can't do it. The plot related to him is necessary. Plus acting overshadows others in the cast.
9 6
On Wo De Wu Zuo Qian Bei • 8 days ago
Title Wo De Wu Zuo Qian Bei
When will this release does anyone know?
1 0
On Hidden Shadow • 9 days ago
Title Hidden Shadow
2 souls in a woman. Does that mean she will love 2 different men. Does anyone know if this has novel or book? Or am I overthinking things just that there is only 1 Male lead.? Does anyone know?
2 2
On Zhao Tian Ai • 9 days ago
Person Zhao Tian Ai
After watching all her released projects so far I really understand that She can act. She is only 25 years old. I really can't believe my eyes. Although if I had to say how it compares with others. I would She is Average at best. She has a huge potential in the next 10-20 years to be one of the best actors of China. Acting can be improved day by day year by year. But it's not easy. I am eagerly waiting for her future projects to be released.
0 0
On Rainbound • 9 days ago
Title Rainbound
When will this be released? Does anyone know?
1 1
On Red Dance Shoes • 9 days ago
Title Red Dance Shoes
When will this get released?
1 0
Replying to StickatRudeson • 9 days ago
Person Zhou Ye
Okay there are some problems. I will explain it to you. Why people might hate her. 1. It needs to be checked if…
They are actors. It's basically thier job to act. And you telling me I did this. No my friend did it because she's the curious type. Mind you my friend is already married with a 1 year old baby. Both she and I watch dramas of Zhou ye. I don't have the opportunity to accompany someone to see a plastic surgeon or go to another doctor. Despite myself going alone to the doctors. I never asked anyone about any celebrities. I don't gave that much time. My friend only showed it to the doctor at the last 3 minutes of the appointment. Doctor instantly knew after checking pre debut photos and after PS photos that she has changed a lot which not possible with make-up. Only PS can do it. And Zhou Ye acting abilities average at best. Why don't people understand? My friend and I know each other from University days. My Fri end got married early in her mid 20s. While I'm still single. And I watched a lot of tv shows dramas web series movies and more. So I can tell if a person can act or not. My friend also says this. Some other people I know they also say Zhou ye acting abilities are average or below average. It's not exactly the best. If you compare her to Yang Mi we all know Yang mi can act better than her. Yang mi has been doing this for over 16 years already. Although nowadays she is busy because she has her own business Empire. So like she only acts in 1 or 2 projects in 1 year.my point is there are countless other people who act better than her in China. I only have 2 requirements for an actor. Whether they are good people and of they can act or not. Zhou ye barely fulfills my requirements. I know she doesn't do things that goes against Ethical and moral values and doesn't do anything against The law of China. And her acting abilities are average at best. She definitely needs to act better. Otherwise she will continue to lose fans and her career might not be stable.
0 0