Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 30, 2026
Replying to MyGoldenSlumber • 24 hours ago
How Lin Zai managed to survive the zombie apocalypse is really beyond my understanding. Must've been pure dumb…
He is good at surrounding himself with capable people that feed save and protect him as he keep f*up and outlive them 😅
5 0
Replying to Kate • 2 days ago
Bada literally passed coz of sentimental pity vote because "she did something she never did before" aka…
No script can justify that dance wining maybe they should have sprinklined some fake overeactions in her edit so it look like people were amazed and cover up everything basically and it will still makes no sense 🤣
2 0
Replying to nabi • 2 days ago
And.......I'm dropping this show Minjun was the only one who I felt like really directed so I just know without…
he shouldn't even be competing he ranked 4th it should have been last 3 what was even the point of individual ranks but it's clear they wanted him out and i wished he was bad he was their best by far it makes no sense
3 0
Bada surviving with the lamest worst not even close literally cant even use taste or what not they weren't even synchronized
ingyoo had nice moments but his dance wasn't original
simenz did well and genuinely tried
MJ i wish he fucked up in any part so i understand but even the other directors knew he did way better yet ...
show is bs and it's clear they are pushing a bad director with 0 experience that have been taking easy ride and i wished she showed something but she didn't how lame what a waste of time
i wasnt fan of MJ i watched for the dancing but this makes no sense to me
5 2
On Deadly Tag • 2 days ago
Title Deadly Tag
Ep 1 was scripted all 3 cops happened to be athletic and popular but I get it
Ep1 was average hopefully it gets better comments made it seems so promising
0 2
Replying to stolenart • 3 days ago
I was so happy when played the piano but then the twist made me scream out loud. I hate that revelation.
They could have ended it perfectly at them playing they had to ruin it 😅
0 0
Replying to Yuichin • 3 days ago
Yes if Korea wasn't homophobic it was 100 % bl
Even China who is supposedly worst had a better ending for the untamed
They could have made them live together or some open to interpretation ending but instead we had to watch PI O mom get rewarded with a bf
0 1
Replying to Yuichin • 3 days ago
Exactly why did they give redemption arc i didn't understand
They even dared to give the shitty mom a bf while Jeyongyo went to live far away in the cold alone 😅
0 1
Replying to Yuichin • 3 days ago
Exactly why did they give redemption arc i didn't understand
They didn't want to ruin the good vibe for PI O the only way he stay happy is to have his family support and his music
1 3
Replying to Sheherezada • 3 days ago
I was hoping to watch the corporate slave to break free or something, but he literally says "one million dollars…
He didn't even attempt anything for leisurely it was all an imaginary short montage
3 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Poor Jeyongyo got the short end of the stick again ...even his killer got a happy ending and people are cheering because he made PI O feel more good about himself.

Rich family got their happy ending the poor orphan lost what they envied of him the most this is it
and he stayed lonely..
6 3
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 4 days ago
At this point I'm just skipping through the endless fillers in hope something interesting happen I lost interest in the company bs 3eps ago so far the ex colleague is the only one making me expect something
Ml is his company slave I was hoping he joins his friend but no he will keep going 1 hour early leave late endlessly
And then Ugh Pi O mum follows here 🤣
6 3
Replying to Mona • 4 days ago
The kids pull off the best battles in the history of the show talent and personality
No competition between the teams not even close and no surprise aside MJ the rest been average directors from the start they got easier ride
0 0
Replying to Mona • 5 days ago
The kids pull off the best battles in the history of the show talent and personality
They really made the poor kids film and dance for hours !!! Same day !!! They could have split them and it's lame
And they didn't even stand out like the others in team trio I bet they regretted their choice
0 0
Replying to eri • 5 days ago
Does anyone know where I can watch the 24 Survive Mission for free? I was shocked when I started Ep. 7, and I…
Bilibibi not sure if it's written correctly 😅 but u know the website just search it even the eps there
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
It's bit sad they didn't focus on CJY pain and struggles like they do with PI O I think his situation is far worst in every level and he is lonely have no one toxic or not
I didn't think about him before only in the last ep after everyone showed concerns for PiO
5 4
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
So CJY metaphorically saw Pi O carrying the knife that stabbed him
PI O was acting sus and confessed. Told the press they aren't close told him they were bff mistreated him in their last days together so realistically anyone would think he is a snake and guilty
I think even if he told him it was his mother it wouldn't matter because he blame himself for her actions he told her he will quit playing if he don't win but she clearly was planing to murder not kidnap
The only way out of this is PI O punishing his mother cut ties send her abroad in the rich Korean familly style of punishment because they don't do therapy 😂 tell CJY the truth with accountability and he will forgive him he get the toxic parent part and even scandal won't benefit him ,
PI O was always ready to quit
I don't think he wanted to ruin his hands he was trying to punished him mentally to give up
3 1