Some people on Twitter are saying that, based on the Episode 7 synopsis, the ML might suggest opening up their…
don’t think loneliness is necessarily the reason FL would get into a relationship with SML. She has already cheated, even without loneliness being a factor, and she clearly has genuine feelings for SML.
As for ML, I honestly think he needs someone by his side if he wants to overcome his loneliness. And even if he eventually chooses to accept a new partner, I wouldn’t blame him for it. His mother, his girlfriend, and the people around him have all been using him for their own interests, so I can understand why he would eventually want someone who genuinely cares about him.
And as far as FL is concerned, let’s not forget that she has already cheated. In my eyes, that makes her 100% a cheater, regardless of whatever justification comes later
agree with u . but he's written too weakly in compariosn to 2ml. so he will take her back for sure
Maybe. But it could also turn out differently.
Personally, though, I would find it really hard to accept if they ended up together again. I know it’s just a drama, but the way the female lead has handled this situation and crossed the boundaries of their relationship genuinely bothers me.
If I were in the male lead’s position, I honestly don’t think I could forgive or accept her again, no matter how much she apologized or what happened afterward. Even if the whole world told me to give her another chance, I still wouldn’t be able to do it.
Of course, that’s just my personal opinion. I’m still curious to see how the writers handle their relationship from here.
Personally, I don’t think the female lead deserves the male lead’s love anymore. And I’m not talking only about the kiss.
What bothers me even more is how she behaves when the second male lead gets physically close to her. When he touches her face, she doesn’t really push him away—instead, she accepts it in such a cute and comfortable way. To me, that feels like she is encouraging his advances rather than setting clear boundaries.
I understand that relationships can be complicated, and I believe both men and women can make mistakes and deserve forgiveness. But there is a difference between making a mistake and repeatedly allowing someone else to cross a boundary while you are still in a relationship.
In my personal opinion, if the drama ends with the male lead forgiving everything and getting back together with her, it would feel unfair—and almost disrespectful—to his character and everything he has done for her. He deserves someone who chooses him clearly and respects their relationship.
Of course, this is just my personal opinion, and I’m interested to see how the drama develops. But for me, cheating is something that is very difficult to forgive, regardless of whether it is a man or a woman who does it.
The trailer suggests that Ho and Mi-do are still the emotional center of the story. Their 10-year relationship faces a serious crisis when Tae-seung and Soo-ah enter their lives.
Ho says, “I want to stay by your side, even if everything falls apart.”
Tae-seung tells Mi-do that he can give her what her boyfriend cannot, while Soo-ah promises Ho “the happiest memory of his life.”
Yet despite these new feelings, Ho and Mi-do are still drawn to each other. In the end, Mi-do says, “I want to fall for you again.”
Overall, the trailer makes it seem like the story is less about finding a new love and more about whether Ho and Mi-do can fall in love with each other again.
it's not clear yet we have to watch ep 6 to be sure of it
I am upset after watching today's episode. This girl has cheated. It makes no sense to hold the two together. If you don't have any feelings for your boyfriend, you can tell him.
As for ML, I honestly think he needs someone by his side if he wants to overcome his loneliness. And even if he eventually chooses to accept a new partner, I wouldn’t blame him for it. His mother, his girlfriend, and the people around him have all been using him for their own interests, so I can understand why he would eventually want someone who genuinely cares about him.
And as far as FL is concerned, let’s not forget that she has already cheated. In my eyes, that makes her 100% a cheater, regardless of whatever justification comes later
Personally, though, I would find it really hard to accept if they ended up together again. I know it’s just a drama, but the way the female lead has handled this situation and crossed the boundaries of their relationship genuinely bothers me.
If I were in the male lead’s position, I honestly don’t think I could forgive or accept her again, no matter how much she apologized or what happened afterward. Even if the whole world told me to give her another chance, I still wouldn’t be able to do it.
Of course, that’s just my personal opinion. I’m still curious to see how the writers handle their relationship from here.
What bothers me even more is how she behaves when the second male lead gets physically close to her. When he touches her face, she doesn’t really push him away—instead, she accepts it in such a cute and comfortable way. To me, that feels like she is encouraging his advances rather than setting clear boundaries.
I understand that relationships can be complicated, and I believe both men and women can make mistakes and deserve forgiveness. But there is a difference between making a mistake and repeatedly allowing someone else to cross a boundary while you are still in a relationship.
In my personal opinion, if the drama ends with the male lead forgiving everything and getting back together with her, it would feel unfair—and almost disrespectful—to his character and everything he has done for her. He deserves someone who chooses him clearly and respects their relationship.
Of course, this is just my personal opinion, and I’m interested to see how the drama develops. But for me, cheating is something that is very difficult to forgive, regardless of whether it is a man or a woman who does it.
Ho says, “I want to stay by your side, even if everything falls apart.”
Tae-seung tells Mi-do that he can give her what her boyfriend cannot, while Soo-ah promises Ho “the happiest memory of his life.”
Yet despite these new feelings, Ho and Mi-do are still drawn to each other. In the end, Mi-do says, “I want to fall for you again.”
Overall, the trailer makes it seem like the story is less about finding a new love and more about whether Ho and Mi-do can fall in love with each other again.