Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2026
Replying to Heyasa • 2 days ago
I'm curious:1) If you were with someone for 10 years and they kissed someone else while drunk, would you be able…
SML initially sought lighthearted fun with Mido, but his feelings deepened into genuine affection. The most concerning aspect is her awareness of their kiss, yet her subsequent decision to help him, indicating a complex emotional state. This places her in a common dilemma: desiring a dependable and sincere partner while also valuing the thrill and companionship of a close male friend for more casual interactions.
Tell me I'm wrong about her if u can.....
1 0
Replying to MatCap • 2 days ago
Mido has a broken arm in the promo. No doubt that's going to pull some sympathy out of Namgung. The guy loves…
Mido's internal conflict is evident in her actions; she yearns for the excitement and fame of becoming a film director away from Ho, a desire SML fully understands. However, Ho's (ml) remarkable kindness causes her to hesitate, indicating she is torn between two romantic prospects and wishes to pursue relationships with both male leads simultaneously.
Agin I don't want Ho to become a simple....
1 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 2 days ago
Mido is the red flag, honestly.

She knew exactly what happened when she kissed SML in Episode 5, yet she still went back to help him.

And I think she has some seriously mixed feelings about that kiss. Just look at her expressions. To me, it feels like she stopped herself mainly because Ho (ML) has done so much for her, and she feels guilty or sorry for him — not necessarily because she truly loves him.

The biggest problem in any relationship is lack of trust and lack of honesty. If you don't trust your partner or can't tell them the truth about something this important, then the relationship already has a serious problem.

Going into the upcoming episodes, I feel like the SML is going to push even harder to be with Mido. We might even get some more intimate scenes between them. The fact that Mido went to help him and then came back looking so confused makes me think she is still struggling with her feelings.

Honestly, the best part of Episode 6 was that Ho finally found out what actually happened and acted accordingly. That was the right thing to do.

But then Episode 7's promo shows him coming back, and honestly, that's the part I hate the most. 😭 I think the main reason he comes back is because Mido hepled him in his past the dark face of Ho(ml) life. But after everything that happened, I don't think their relationship can ever be the same again.

And honestly, it's kind of funny seeing all those female fans who were previously supporting Mido and saying she should break up with Ho suddenly disappear. 😂

At this point, I just want Ho to get a genuinely happy ending, even if that means he has to move on from Mido.
16 2
Replying to MeggyGP • 2 days ago
I don’t think women are “supporting cheating” at all. Cheating is one of the ugliest and most painful things…
Yes, it is partially true,
but if you check all the promotions or short content of this drama on social media, most of the women are supporting her. For example, many of them are saying that she should break up and that their chemistry is better.
This is the ugly truth: when a man cheats, everyone doesn't support him, male or female, but when a female character does the same thing in a drama, a lot of women find some hilarious reasons to support her.
2 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 2 days ago
In the fifth episode, I was uncertain if Ho(ml) would ever discover 🥺the truth about what actually happened between Mido(fl)and SML.
Thankfully, he discovered it independently😩

💢💢**Spoiler:( Ho found out what Mido think about him and also kissed SML and she stayed overnight with him and tell Ho that nothing happened between them)**💢💢

Mido ultimately received the consequences , what she deserved In next episode I believe Ho(ml) might have forgiven her(ep7 promo) but he should not 😒

I think Mido have a problem and that is being A RED FLAG 🚩
She knew that she kissed SML but still went to help him...
In a relationship if you don't trust your partner Mido(fl) [she does]or telling the truth (she doesn't)that's the biggest red flag thing....


My opinion: 🫪
➡️In upcoming episode I think Ho(ml) try to distance himself from Mido(fl) but he can't.....(Because of his dark childhood past,whe Mido(fl) helped him)
➡️Sml will become more aggressive to get Mido(He doesn't want to lose)
➡️Now it's upto Mido(fl) whats she wants....(Has a soft corner for SML)



This drama really stress me out. But it's showing the cruel reality of the world that
After being in a relationship for such long time ,if the things did not working enough we should breakup.....
True love brings peace in your life but peace is boring... And some people wants more chaos thats not healthy and cheating is extremely not 🚫.
Hope best for Ho's character........
7 1
On A Love Other than Yours • 2 days ago
The last four episodes showed all the female fans wanting Mido (FL) to break up with Ho (ML). After episode 5, they vanished from the internet 🤭. I don't know why females always support cheating. In the episode 6 promo, it clearly showed Mido (FL) with the SML in the car again, in a kissing situation, and she's kind of okay with it. My gut feeling is telling me that Mido (FL) will kiss or become closer to the SML. I think Ho (ML) will find out soon; they've known each other since childhood. I don't want him to be a simp. If Mido keeps the kissing situation a secret, then she is 🚩 and i don't want Ho(ml) forgive her so easily....
13 2