Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 17, 2020
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 06
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 3, 2012
On The Villainess • Oct 18, 2017
I really want to know if it has a happy ending please somebody spoil me about the ending...
2 0
Replying to May • Oct 2, 2016
Aw everyone has someone except for the secretary :(
He should have had a hidden (guest appearance) girlfriend .. that would be out of his character ^^ and i would love that ..
2 0
On W • Aug 28, 2016
Title W Spoiler
Now It is ..Overloaded with random events .. How can he take the face out of a person from real life? .. How is no one really powerful to stand against him the villein? Not even a hint that can lead them.. And she should have corrected the events instead of just drawing medicine on the table
9 0
On Choi Si Won • Oct 15, 2015
Person Choi Si Won
Watching She was pretty .. He has never ending facial expressions! always leaves me surprised and entertained ^^
15 0
On The Man in the Mask • May 20, 2015
Joo Sang Wook got a drama !! <3 <3<3

I don't know why but the name " Ha Dae Cheol" sounds funny I laughed when he said it in the trailer hahah! XD

Yeah.. they could have find a better mask! >.<
0 0
On Yeon Jun Seok • May 11, 2015
Person Yeon Jun Seok
just finished watching Make a wish and I CANT Believe hes 19!!!
so talented !!
1 0
Replying to 1WhiteRose • Apr 30, 2015
Title Dream Knight Spoiler
I am a little confused How Can JB appear in the end ,, what happened to the others .. can someone help !
Oh! good enough.. at least they got together.. thank you for explaining <3
2 0
On Dream Knight • Apr 28, 2015
Title Dream Knight Spoiler
I am a little confused How Can JB appear in the end ,, what happened to the others .. can someone help !
0 2
Replying to 1WhiteRose • Apr 27, 2015
Title Blood Spoiler
Hate the ending ,,, Hyun Woo didn't have to die !.. why didn't Ji Sang just made him infected he could have lived…
Thanks a lot for explaining it ^^ .. but I still think that Hyun Woo didn't have to die..

Anyway thanks again ..
1 0