Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 14, 2018
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 1, 2012
On Que Sera Sera • Dec 13, 2012
Finished! Well if you want something slow paced drama then this drama is good choise. To me it was bit too slow but the acting is good. I would describe this drama as "a bucket full tears". Music is really good and I give thumbs up for using one of Daft Punk's songs. And if you want so see passionate kissing, this drama is a MUST watch! And Eric is hot #drooool
4 0
On Que Sera Sera • Dec 11, 2012
When I started to watch this drama I was bit unsure about the cast and the story. The start was so slow to my own opinion and the first episode bored me. BUT it will get better, I guarantee it! Specially the ninth episode pulled the rug under me and I was astonished. Great acting and very good script wrinting! I'll be back and definitely tell my whole opinion when I completed the drama.
1 0
On Legend of Hyang Dan • Dec 7, 2012
This a short drama but good one! Thanks to RainFlower who was kind enough to tell me the name of this drama. *bow* This serie is really cute and the characters are fun and lukewarm.
1 0
On You're Beautiful • Dec 1, 2012
The begining was bit childish but I came to love the whole serie. Jeremy took my heart with his weird hair styles and acting.
5 0