One thing I love about this is how more comfortable the actors are in their kissing scenes here. I'm not sure if which is filmed first this or the Love Reset but they definitely kept their on-screen chemistry here.
I hope these actors break the mainstream media, just seeing how good they are in short web series like this makes me think how much more can they do with bigger budget productions.
The story was short and simple but very much packed with emotions. I love the actors here, they know how to deliver the emotions and there wasn't an awkward conversation between them.
use your IMAGINATION and write your own ending. actors said this! the ending is what we want because it is open…
I mean you can get mad all you want, but the majority of the people here are grieving the same sentiment. And there's nothing wrong with an open ending—as long as the previous events lead people to think that way.
Well, I love that the acting has improved from Connect and I'm thankful they've fixed sunbae's hair on this one. I love how in 2 episodes we've got sweet moments, a flashback, and a happy ending.
Gave it a 7.0 for the effort but I can't really say anything outstanding—the acting was mid, I can't feel any sincerity in the lines from their eyes. It looked like they read the script, say it out loud and called it a day. The kiss, ok even the best dramas have weird kisses so I'll say it's around the average as well.
I'm planning to watch Cross Link right after this, I'm not putting any hopes up but I wish it's at least on the level with this one and NOT unwatchable.
I rewatched it today hoping to find something I missed but I just can't see it, those "happy endings" people are theorizing here. Like how did you all came up with those? If anything, rewatching the finale gave me more questions than answers. 💔
I know we're about to go into the next half of this series where the filming wraps up and they have to detach themselves from the characters and how messy it's going to be so I will really just savor these first few episodes before all hell breaks loose. 🤣🤣
Kidding aside, this series is giving me headache after headache with all those scenes. Damn! I can't even play the episodes on speaker, I have to put headphones on hahahahaha. Also, OK Episode 4 I see you.. all that tension and the Coke popping, perfection. No spoilers, you need to watch it for yourself.
I wonder how the female actress will tie up into the story after the filming ends, I feel like she's a villain of the story for sure but how far is she going to make it hard for our leads? Also, more scenes from Senior Wu Rong please. I love how his character is Zhang Zhun's anchor to reality with all his constant reminders that all of this is just acting.
That 8.4 rating is very well deserved! I hope we get more series from this production.
Just finished the first 3 episodes and so far it looks good.I don't know about you guys but Luqing feels like…
Also just checked the actors' profiles and I was surprised Guan Yue (Xiao Fan) is a real established actor like damn, all those dramas in his profile. Nice!
Just finished the first 3 episodes and so far it looks good.
I don't know about you guys but Luqing feels like a watermelon to me. I still can't get past the first episode where he's basically suggesting Xiaofan to strip down in the guise of giving him clothes (I know you all saw that look he had when he saw the underwear). Not to mention having sex with him while he's basically drunk, drugged (?), and almost naked. I get that he's into him but if we're calling him a green flag that's not someone like that will do. Learn from Hia Fu 🤣🤣
What I love about this as well is that revenge comes swiftly, I was ready to see another bullying moment for Xiaofan before someone takes action but NO we already had those guys straighten out right away.
So yeah, we'll be looking out for this one every week!
I am reading comments before I watch the final episode. Ow, an open ending? Are there hints/rumors for season…
I think it's something you'd have to watch for yourself. Maybe for us we got confused but maybe you'll see something we could've missed? But regardless, just watch it and see for yourself
I love the series BUT that finale was in the kindest I can say—confusing.
I feel like they tried a lot to finalize the story, trying to patch up loose ends while still delivering the romance aspect of it. It's just that at some point, it became muddy, some scenes didn't make sense. I am still processing the whole port scene (maybe that's where it all fell apart for me? Idk)
Also I feel like there are moments I feel like I am watching an AI version of this series. For some reason, the characters didn't feel real, I mean they can just be CGI but it's just so unnatural.
I'm torn and tormented but if someone who wants to watch this would ask me, I'd still recommend it. The story held on up until the last episode 😅
PS: I will still be looking forward for any projects these 2 will have. Let's all manifest that. More JiaCheng series from here on out ♥️♥️
Every one of them shows up one way or the other hahaha
I hope these actors break the mainstream media, just seeing how good they are in short web series like this makes me think how much more can they do with bigger budget productions.
I'll be manifesting that for them. ♥️
I'm planning to watch Cross Link right after this, I'm not putting any hopes up but I wish it's at least on the level with this one and NOT unwatchable.
Kidding aside, this series is giving me headache after headache with all those scenes. Damn! I can't even play the episodes on speaker, I have to put headphones on hahahahaha. Also, OK Episode 4 I see you.. all that tension and the Coke popping, perfection. No spoilers, you need to watch it for yourself.
I wonder how the female actress will tie up into the story after the filming ends, I feel like she's a villain of the story for sure but how far is she going to make it hard for our leads? Also, more scenes from Senior Wu Rong please. I love how his character is Zhang Zhun's anchor to reality with all his constant reminders that all of this is just acting.
That 8.4 rating is very well deserved! I hope we get more series from this production.
I don't know about you guys but Luqing feels like a watermelon to me. I still can't get past the first episode where he's basically suggesting Xiaofan to strip down in the guise of giving him clothes (I know you all saw that look he had when he saw the underwear). Not to mention having sex with him while he's basically drunk, drugged (?), and almost naked. I get that he's into him but if we're calling him a green flag that's not someone like that will do. Learn from Hia Fu 🤣🤣
What I love about this as well is that revenge comes swiftly, I was ready to see another bullying moment for Xiaofan before someone takes action but NO we already had those guys straighten out right away.
So yeah, we'll be looking out for this one every week!
I feel like they tried a lot to finalize the story, trying to patch up loose ends while still delivering the romance aspect of it. It's just that at some point, it became muddy, some scenes didn't make sense. I am still processing the whole port scene (maybe that's where it all fell apart for me? Idk)
Also I feel like there are moments I feel like I am watching an AI version of this series. For some reason, the characters didn't feel real, I mean they can just be CGI but it's just so unnatural.
I'm torn and tormented but if someone who wants to watch this would ask me, I'd still recommend it. The story held on up until the last episode 😅
PS: I will still be looking forward for any projects these 2 will have. Let's all manifest that. More JiaCheng series from here on out ♥️♥️