I am on episode 7 and I just now found out what Kenshin did.. there’s no way I can finish this series knowing…
I understand what you're saying, honestly I'm also at the same dilemma but I guess for me it took a lot of convincing that I need to watch this solely for the story and that his character is separate from who he is in real life.
I wonder if he still gets residuals/pay whenever the series gets streamed, maybe that's something to think about as well? 😅
Took me a while to decide whether to start this one or not knowing Kenshin's past behaviors... but I thought about…
Halfway through the series now, and I am now understanding why it really was a shame the actor had to be that kind of person—he would have been a good actor, a really good one. I guess it is what it is. Maybe I just need to enjoy this one and convince myself we'll never get another like this.
Back to the story, I love how both Minase and Hirukawa are really just two sides of the same coin. Both have issues at home with their parents, but it just so happens that one's struggle manifests in the way he is perceived by people and the other everyone's clueless. I love that they found comfort in each other that somehow makes them forget that they have problems.
It happened twice that we've seen another GNJB member pop up in their group mates' series, is this going to be…
haven't seen Ordinary Love yet (Japan please don't gatekeep 😅) I wonder if someone else popped up there. Next month we'll also be having S2 of Jun's series, maybe someone's going to show up as well)
or maybe Ryota's going to do another cameo, who knows??? hahaha
Took me a while to decide whether to start this one or not knowing Kenshin's past behaviors... but I thought about it and maybe it's time to separate the character from the actor. I feel like I'm depriving myself of a good series just because one of the main leads is problematic.
And honestly after just watching Ep 1 I now understand why it has the rating it has right now. I don't want to be spoiled so I'll be off the comments section while I'm watching this 😅 (also please don't comment spoilers on my comment here, I will get notified and I have to check them hahahaha.. so please I'm begging all of you 🤣🤣🤣)
It happened twice that we've seen another GNJB member pop up in their group mates' series, is this going to be a thing now? (not complaining, obviouslyyyy 😅)
Nahh just kidding, I'm not sure if they plan to make a sequel out of it but I guess making the series open ended does make sense. The killer was really just a disaster sweeping through and the victims were nothing more than just casualties to him (apart from the hair clipping and all).
I love how visual it was with the dead bodies, aside from them showing how gruesome or bloody the bodies are but the way they showed the bodies yet untouched. Please don't come for me when I say this, but somehow there was some beauty in it.
Overall, I love Domoto's acting throughout the series. There were layers to her character and I'm glad they got to show us each of them as the show progressed. It was nice but I guess the low score is somehow justified?? I was also one of the people who thought the series would end with justice finally served, but I guess the director had other plans. 🤭
ok thank God we have Chen Jin again on our screens, honestly think she's gone after not seeing her for so many…
I feel bad for A Leh seeing Lin Zai and the rest having a warm moment knowing for himself he doesn't know how to give that growing up as a weapon in training.
ok thank God we have Chen Jin again on our screens, honestly think she's gone after not seeing her for so many episodes and really thought she's going to be a surprise threat later on 😅
i hope the romance only starts after hes graduated, other than that im excited to see where the show goes considering…
i would bet it's not. i feel like that's the reason the teacher can't hold a job that long, looks like he got involved in a similar situation before (but that's just my theory)
First of all, let's appreciate the acting. I was so ready to accept yet another stiff acting from a Korean BL (because all the recent ones I watched were like that) but thank the heavens we got people actually ACTING!!!
Now, the story I admit I was going to skip this one knowing the plot was a student-teacher relationship and I do not want p3do contents on my watchlist but thanks to all the researchers confirming we got consenting adults (their ages), made it at least bearable. I am still concerned about the whole teacher falls in love with the student thing but you know what I know somewhere out there stories like this exist and I will try to understand and learn.
I was honestly scared seeing the "wife" because I thought the plot is messy as it is already and then throwing in marriage—ooffff! It's also kinda refreshing I guess seeing a mother-in-law siding with the wife in Korean series. Don't see that often, I can tell you that.
Overall, I think this might be a good one to watch although we'll only get 8 eps, with 2 per week, that's only good for one month. But hopefully that's going to make our October worth it.
I just realized that this is the only series from the GNJB members that I haven't actually watched yet, of course counting Popular Serizawa (Kohsaku) and Harutora-kun (Masaya) since they're still ongoing.
I think the concept is good, haven't watched a plot similar to this one yet in the BL space. The execution was OK as well, I honestly felt the characters through the MLs acting, maybe sometimes too much but that's ok. 😅 Overall, I am satisfied with this one.
I wonder if he still gets residuals/pay whenever the series gets streamed, maybe that's something to think about as well? 😅
Back to the story, I love how both Minase and Hirukawa are really just two sides of the same coin. Both have issues at home with their parents, but it just so happens that one's struggle manifests in the way he is perceived by people and the other everyone's clueless. I love that they found comfort in each other that somehow makes them forget that they have problems.
or maybe Ryota's going to do another cameo, who knows??? hahaha
And honestly after just watching Ep 1 I now understand why it has the rating it has right now. I don't want to be spoiled so I'll be off the comments section while I'm watching this 😅 (also please don't comment spoilers on my comment here, I will get notified and I have to check them hahahaha.. so please I'm begging all of you 🤣🤣🤣)
Alright, now on to the show.
Now who the hell is Kou-chan????
well to be fair, objectively he's right since there's no killer and no evidence to prove otherwise
BUT STILL.... 😡
I love how visual it was with the dead bodies, aside from them showing how gruesome or bloody the bodies are but the way they showed the bodies yet untouched. Please don't come for me when I say this, but somehow there was some beauty in it.
Overall, I love Domoto's acting throughout the series. There were layers to her character and I'm glad they got to show us each of them as the show progressed. It was nice but I guess the low score is somehow justified?? I was also one of the people who thought the series would end with justice finally served, but I guess the director had other plans. 🤭
talk about the disrespect hahahahahaha
go hate on someone else's comment. i feel like you only focused on that single word on the whole comment i made and replied right away.
First of all, let's appreciate the acting. I was so ready to accept yet another stiff acting from a Korean BL (because all the recent ones I watched were like that) but thank the heavens we got people actually ACTING!!!
Now, the story I admit I was going to skip this one knowing the plot was a student-teacher relationship and I do not want p3do contents on my watchlist but thanks to all the researchers confirming we got consenting adults (their ages), made it at least bearable. I am still concerned about the whole teacher falls in love with the student thing but you know what I know somewhere out there stories like this exist and I will try to understand and learn.
I was honestly scared seeing the "wife" because I thought the plot is messy as it is already and then throwing in marriage—ooffff! It's also kinda refreshing I guess seeing a mother-in-law siding with the wife in Korean series. Don't see that often, I can tell you that.
Overall, I think this might be a good one to watch although we'll only get 8 eps, with 2 per week, that's only good for one month. But hopefully that's going to make our October worth it.
I think the concept is good, haven't watched a plot similar to this one yet in the BL space. The execution was OK as well, I honestly felt the characters through the MLs acting, maybe sometimes too much but that's ok. 😅 Overall, I am satisfied with this one.