Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2024
Replying to 3rdy • 8 days ago
also does anyone know if they have a playlist for their opening and ending credits (esp. the ending) because I…
thank yooouuuu 🥹🥹🥹
1 0
On Lovex3 • 8 days ago
Title Lovex3
I finally got my VolkPeak moment this episode 😍
3 0
Replying to 3rdy • 8 days ago
Am I the only one who likes Mr. Ji without the glasses? Idk, for some reason he looks older for me when he's wearing…
also does anyone know if they have a playlist for their opening and ending credits (esp. the ending) because I just want to hear more of that ♥️
2 3
Replying to 3rdy • 8 days ago
Am I the only one who likes Mr. Ji without the glasses? Idk, for some reason he looks older for me when he's wearing…
Also knowing they're part of the official cast for Moral Decay makes me so happy knowing I am sure to see them in different characters and I won't have to wait long (sometimes to great uncertainty) to see more of them and their acting dynamics.
3 1
On The Missing Piece • 8 days ago
Am I the only one who likes Mr. Ji without the glasses? Idk, for some reason he looks older for me when he's wearing one (when he shouldn't have to be 😅)

Might be a controversial take, but I guess judge me then 🤭🤭🤭
11 12
On Match Point • 9 days ago
Title Match Point
I can't wait for another TeshowPing series after this one. Such a great debut series for these two. ❤️
10 0
Replying to 3rdy • 10 days ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
I told myself I was so done with the stepbrother type of romances but here I am falling in love with the 2nd couple…
I love how we've only seen He Yao and Chang Huan in their room not knowing it's actually in the same camp. Now that they've seen each other, I can't wait for next week's episodes.
9 0
On The Last Oath • 10 days ago
I told myself I was so done with the stepbrother type of romances but here I am falling in love with the 2nd couple 😍

Can we also talk about how good that kiss was? I always take the first kiss as a litmus test if I feel good about a couple but thank the heavens we got good kissers up in here, hahaha.
16 4
On Unlucky Bae • 12 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
Maybe it's just me but this band competition with these 2 groups AGAIN just feels petty. Like can we get back to the story, instead of proving which couple is the better one?
14 1
Replying to 3rdy • 12 days ago
Title Summertime Spoiler
WTF was that?
It kinda make sense I guess because the latter part of the story all came from Eunho's perspective but I don't know I just have beef with the plot twist being it's all a dream after all.

I do not like that twist at all, and I wish nothing but the worst to whoever first thought about making that twist and popularize that. I don't like that at all, damn it! 😅 Why'd you have to ruin it like this. Was the novel have the same ending or is this the director's artistic liberty?
0 0
And another good BL has finished! ❤️

While I agree that there's nothing new to this story of a typical trope of the popular guy falling in love with the quiet one in the room, the way it was delivered was something you'd find cute and worth watching every single week. I hope we get to see more projects for Gennosuke and Konishi even if they are in different shows.

Overall, such a cute series to watch. I guess summers in Japan really do have magic because of all these love stories floating around centered on this season 😅
2 0
On Nour • 13 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
Last night after posting my comment here and calling it a day I genuinely thought I was the only one confused with the episode and then got surprised this morning, to see everyone having the same comments.

BUT I believe in the process and the storytelling, I feel like whatever confusion this episode left me will all unravel in the next ones haha. I love that this was supposed to be the "answer" to all of the questions in our minds, but it turned out to raise MORE questions and theories. 😅
4 0
Replying to 3rdy • 13 days ago
Title Nour
I feel like the "twist" was really just waiting to be revealed all along 🙈. I think everyone will agree…
though I want to speak about this episode, I fear that the focus was the sweet moments between Ken and James and the "big reveal" because I don't think some of those inspector scenes were right

1. Police report about abduction but only the inspectors came? what about the police force and the yellow line?

2. How does their GPS tracking really work? 😅 i'm curious how they got a hold of Prae's location and somehow was able to monitor it throughout, was she on a tracker?

3. Discussing details of suspected individuals in front of students?? 🤔 why??

haha those are just the nitty gritty but you still can't help but wonder, because the previous episodes were so meticulous with those details but somehow it was missed on this one? 😅
3 2
On Nour • 13 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
I feel like the "twist" was really just waiting to be revealed all along 🙈. I think everyone will agree if I say we saw that coming for Chita 😁😁

but anyways, I am interested now in his story. why show yourself to be this weak if you're a Nour actually?
7 4
On Depth of Field • 14 days ago
Title Depth of Field Spoiler
Been putting this off for quite some time now because I got a lot of shows to catch up on and I'm glad I decided to just press play.

First of all, Usa Takuma the man that you are. ♥️ I don't think I've been let down by this guy with every show that he's been on. He really does deserve to be called the Prince of BL because of how many shows he's been in (regardless of the role) because he always delivers. That crying scene, PERFECTION! 👏

I will pray to the BL gods that we are going to have a S2 of this because that is just too short but I won't mind even if it won't happen. I feel like the story ended well and as anyone can hope. So short and still so sweet.
0 0
On Match Point • 16 days ago
Title Match Point Spoiler
I know we all hated Bee because he's a stubborn dad who just can't be happy for his kids but knowing their family's backstory, let me just say we never really give our fathers the credit when they deserve it as well. I saw a father who was desperate to keep his family afloat—at the cost of his own dignity and his friend.

I think we'll need to prepare for the waterworks on next week's episode with Bee gone and that preview with Bay.
1 0
Replying to Amoeba • 17 days ago
Title Project XY
It’s just pseudo science. I think they take it way too seriously in Asia, before MBTI, it was all about the…
yeah i guess, but in some ways it does give people something to start the conversation with. I just didn't expect that some (like the guys in the cast) dig deep into it and be like 'oh cause E is this and that while I is this..." 😅

That takes dedication, I tell you that hahahaha
3 1
On Project XY • 17 days ago
Title Project XY
I never really think much about my MBTI but probably I should after watching this episode 😅
Who knows, learning about yours might be useful for conversations like they have hahahaha.
4 13