And now I have to pray to the BL gods to see them on some other projects, which I am optimistic can be possible now. Fingers crossed! 🤞
You know what they say, all's well ends well. This one definitely did! This one deserves all the love and to all the actors, the members of the production team you all deserve a pat on the back coz this is a job well done! 👏👏👏
I am so relieved seeing that "Next Episode" part because that's exactly what was going on my mind since Ep 1, like where did that go? At least finally we can see where it went and hopefully why. 🤭
I guess it was an UNDERWHELMING finale indeed... but I predicted it be as such, unfortunately.
Since Ep 7 I already noticed the stories were not ramping up as fast as it should and now we're left with stories that were left hanging.
- What happened to Maria? After the meeting with Gaew, she just vanished. - The executions of Ep 9 I fear happened so fast and didn't leave a lasting impact to the story. I thought executing the royal that ordered Sri's execution would've started something or was because of it Wichayen abandoned everything? - Speaking of Wichayen, was he ever made accountable for his plots?
and the worst of all, who woke up on Ep 7? Was it a misplaced scene? Or a storyline that was supposed to happen but they decided it's not worth it and didn't bother to remove it. I feel like if it was the scene we have this episode when Great finally went back, that pre-empted this one.
BUT BUT BUT...
I still want to commend the whole cast especially our Leng. His acting in this series improved already from Kidnap. I hope this AugustLeng pairing sticks because I want to see more of them. ♥️
Honestly wasn't expecting myself to start this one but the title was somehow getting my attention today and I thought "why not?"
I love these 6 guys they got, for some reason each of the guys just have their own unique profile I guess you can say for BL characters and while I hope they're not going to be boxed by it, I wish we can see them in there. I got confused by the items and when it was CH's turn, they didn't pick an item for him. I genuinely thought the amulet thingy was for him. I genuinely am thinking he might be someone who's set to debut already and just finding someone to pair with? But it's just me reading into things more than I should hahahaha
That said, I know we have our favorites already and although I know it's not yet sure, I will definitely be a CH-Waner supporter if it ever happens. Waner gives me that vibe of someone you're supposed to give the princess treatment. 🤭
Tyler is also someone I'm looking forward to—that guy is definitely an extrovert. Young is my favorite right now, I don't know why. It's just when he's on screen he's just easy to the eyes (for me) like I can watch him smile for a whole episode and I'll say that's the best episode I've seen 😅
Alright, let's see what's in store for these 6 guys and how things will turn out. I'm just scared though since it's just Ep 1 and we're already seeing bruises and bl**d, I think they just do things so rough over there but hopefully not.
I badly wanted to give Boat a big hug this episode. No child should ever feel like they messed up in life just because of a failed education and neither should they stop receiving their parent's love.
I admit I kinda got lost in the last 2 episodes, maybe there's just a lot happening? But at least everything got settled in the end—or is it? Holy hell what is that ending? Are we going to have a special someday soon???? I can't wait!
My only critique is I just wish we had one final kiss to top it all up. Am I crazy to ask for this? haahhaha.
Anyways, I love how they incorporated serious family issues but still made the series light without downplaying the effects into the person they became. I honestly was shouting for Dawei to give his father the "that's assaulting a police officer!" line so he could've end up behind bars and be done for good. The going abroad part was still a big question mark for me though, like why? Out of all the ways to exit they chose that 😅
WAHHH!!! We're getting another GNJB on this series next week! 🤭♥️
I just wish if that "friend" really did like him since then, he could've just said something already instead of inserting himself when he realizes his closeness with Sui is now threatened. All that time I was just screaming at the TV saying "take the hint! let him go! 😤"
I feel bad for Mochi in this episode, I feel like he really got the short end of the stick here. Like imagine getting the guy you secretly like in a time where he's not his best. That scene where he suggested to just call it a "one night stand" just so Krit won't feel so much confused got me like why did he have to lower himself like that?
I get the hate for the 2nd couple because I kinda don't even know at this point why they had to be in the story at all. I feel like if we remove their scenes and just focus on Rin and Khobfa, we'll still get the story done. But I don't know maybe this episode it got me rethinking about their story though.
I was hoping for a more heartbreaking confrontation after where we left off at Ep 11 but I guess reminding us about that summer back then for the nth time this series was supposedly enough to reconcile and get things straight between the two.
Overall I'd say this is an OK series, plot was nice and I was honestly drawn into the conflict and how Wataru genuinely felt wronged, but maybe he just loves Chiharu that much that with that final episode whatever they did was enough to forgive him. I'm not complaining but I was genuinely confused why we had to have that bed scene? Was it because during the previous episode when Wataru was so drunk they couldn't do it? I genuinely didn't take them for being adventurous in that terms since you know they're so worked up on not communicating all this time.
For the kisses, it's not the driest we've seen from a Japanese BL but I don't know I guess I'm just too tired of the peck here and there. Could it be just a cultural thing? Or maybe I just haven't found the one that's actually working out right?
Overall, I am happy that I got to see Oku again from watching him in Mina-Sho and then Kazuto for his first BL series (helping GNJB complete their roster 🤭). I guess for me that's the only reason I watched this religiously because that plot was not it.
You know what they say, all's well ends well. This one definitely did!
This one deserves all the love and to all the actors, the members of the production team you all deserve a pat on the back coz this is a job well done! 👏👏👏
(no spoilers here, but iykyk)
Since Ep 7 I already noticed the stories were not ramping up as fast as it should and now we're left with stories that were left hanging.
- What happened to Maria? After the meeting with Gaew, she just vanished.
- The executions of Ep 9 I fear happened so fast and didn't leave a lasting impact to the story. I thought executing the royal that ordered Sri's execution would've started something or was because of it Wichayen abandoned everything?
- Speaking of Wichayen, was he ever made accountable for his plots?
and the worst of all, who woke up on Ep 7? Was it a misplaced scene? Or a storyline that was supposed to happen but they decided it's not worth it and didn't bother to remove it. I feel like if it was the scene we have this episode when Great finally went back, that pre-empted this one.
BUT BUT BUT...
I still want to commend the whole cast especially our Leng. His acting in this series improved already from Kidnap. I hope this AugustLeng pairing sticks because I want to see more of them. ♥️
I love these 6 guys they got, for some reason each of the guys just have their own unique profile I guess you can say for BL characters and while I hope they're not going to be boxed by it, I wish we can see them in there. I got confused by the items and when it was CH's turn, they didn't pick an item for him. I genuinely thought the amulet thingy was for him. I genuinely am thinking he might be someone who's set to debut already and just finding someone to pair with? But it's just me reading into things more than I should hahahaha
That said, I know we have our favorites already and although I know it's not yet sure, I will definitely be a CH-Waner supporter if it ever happens. Waner gives me that vibe of someone you're supposed to give the princess treatment. 🤭
Tyler is also someone I'm looking forward to—that guy is definitely an extrovert. Young is my favorite right now, I don't know why. It's just when he's on screen he's just easy to the eyes (for me) like I can watch him smile for a whole episode and I'll say that's the best episode I've seen 😅
Alright, let's see what's in store for these 6 guys and how things will turn out. I'm just scared though since it's just Ep 1 and we're already seeing bruises and bl**d, I think they just do things so rough over there but hopefully not.
WANER, try to talk to someone next time! 😊😊
I admit I kinda got lost in the last 2 episodes, maybe there's just a lot happening? But at least everything got settled in the end—or is it? Holy hell what is that ending? Are we going to have a special someday soon???? I can't wait!
Anyways, I love how they incorporated serious family issues but still made the series light without downplaying the effects into the person they became. I honestly was shouting for Dawei to give his father the "that's assaulting a police officer!" line so he could've end up behind bars and be done for good. The going abroad part was still a big question mark for me though, like why? Out of all the ways to exit they chose that 😅
AND PLEASE JUST ONE MORE KISS. PLEASE!
I get the hate for the 2nd couple because I kinda don't even know at this point why they had to be in the story at all. I feel like if we remove their scenes and just focus on Rin and Khobfa, we'll still get the story done. But I don't know maybe this episode it got me rethinking about their story though.
Let's see next week.
Overall I'd say this is an OK series, plot was nice and I was honestly drawn into the conflict and how Wataru genuinely felt wronged, but maybe he just loves Chiharu that much that with that final episode whatever they did was enough to forgive him. I'm not complaining but I was genuinely confused why we had to have that bed scene? Was it because during the previous episode when Wataru was so drunk they couldn't do it? I genuinely didn't take them for being adventurous in that terms since you know they're so worked up on not communicating all this time.
For the kisses, it's not the driest we've seen from a Japanese BL but I don't know I guess I'm just too tired of the peck here and there. Could it be just a cultural thing? Or maybe I just haven't found the one that's actually working out right?
Overall, I am happy that I got to see Oku again from watching him in Mina-Sho and then Kazuto for his first BL series (helping GNJB complete their roster 🤭). I guess for me that's the only reason I watched this religiously because that plot was not it.