Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2026
Replying to Chinese Empress • Sep 1, 2026
the whole production is flat
As someone from the UK, I don't really have a foot in either camp. What I look for is simply a great drama, and I personally find that consistency mostly in Korean shows. While it makes sense to favour Chinese dramas if you have a personal or cultural connection to them, global trends show that Korean dramas and music currently have a wider international appeal. For instance, 'Squid Game' became a massive global phenomenon, achieving a level of worldwide mainstream success that no other Asian drama has quite matched yet.
1 1
Replying to Simi • Sep 1, 2026
ya, to some extend yes. They will go on a date again. It will be their 3rd date. but I dont feel any chemistry…
Same here. There is some attraction but not to go the whole way. He mentioned in the earlier episode that he wants to get married and have a family as soon as possible which might not be want someone like Ye Ji wants right now. Totally understand Seon Ho and I agree with him because the future in their situation is so different. If Ye Ji keeps on waiting then she might end up in a difficult situation.
0 0
Replying to Simi • Sep 1, 2026
actually till episode 6 it is predictable, as they have already shown in few previews before airing (few seconds…
I genuinely agree. Do Gon is so nice and the most thoughtful person. I had hoped he would move on from Ro Bin so next week in the perfect opportunity for him to change his way. I think he is most suitable partner for anyone of the women. He is like Na Yeong where other people are not seeing him and one of the reasons is his like for Ro Bin.
2 0
Replying to Horangae_ • Sep 1, 2026
Yeah...they r looking for the safe side...nd calc a lot..like in the end will she choose me or not shld I go nd…
You are right. We are lucky not to have been in the position that these people have been in so their mindset is different. Unlike other dating shows, finding a suitable partner is soo serious so that they have to be careful so as to not end up alone.
1 0
Replying to Love against Time • Sep 1, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
I feel bad for Jong Eun as he was the only who is still going to the hospital.
Like you I do care about Na Yeong and Min Yeong .
4 2
On Love against Time • Sep 1, 2026
I have always liked Na Yeong and Min Yeong from the beginning so it was nice to see them enjoying time with their dates.
I cannot wait for the date between Na Yeong and Seon Ho because I always felt they looked good together and had very similar traits. I think these two will fall for each other unexpectedly. What do you think?
2 1
On My Sibling's Romance Season 2 • Aug 31, 2026
I hope this series has more than 10 episodes because the fans have been waiting for two years: equally I will be happy if each episode is more than 2 hours long. All the fans cannot wait because this dating show is so well made unlike the others which come out twice a year or every year with mixed quality. I hope the director or the producer takes note of the fans input like myself from the UK and around the world.
2 0
On My Sibling's Romance • Aug 31, 2026
The house in Korea was like the foundations of parents which helped cement the bonds of these people like a entirely new family.
This type of show is difficult to make so it is no wonder it has taken this long to get series 2 which I think will be shown latter in 2026.
1 0
On My Sibling's Romance • Aug 31, 2026
Finished watching this series from start to finish which is why I am writing about it. I loved every episode and all the contestants. They made the show what it is and is one where even after the show has finished they have remained together like a new family.
1 0
Replying to Aroha • Aug 31, 2026
Can someone motivate me to watch the last two episodes? 😭 Yong Woo is really getting on my nerves now. I’m…
Watch very episode otherwise you will regret it. It has to my top two dating reality shows.
0 0
Replying to poongi • Aug 31, 2026
how do you feel about it now
You and I probably finished it around the same time. I miss the house in Korea as that represented family with strong foundations but as soon that changed it made every thing else on edge.
1 0
Replying to wyacdr • Aug 31, 2026
this any good?
It is good if you are interested in watching parents help their child with picking a potential partner for marriage. It gives an insight into the fears of parents who having kids that are still not married with family. Out of all Korean shows, this series has the most success rate bringing two couples together: in the first series, one couple is getting married. In this one, I heard the couples are still together.
1 0
Replying to voltX • Aug 31, 2026
Inkwon and jeong yoon are still dating tho.
Glad to hear it. This dating show is one that pulls it off by getting at least one couple in a good and steady relationship. From the beginning we know they are not here for dating but for marriage.
I felt the lawyer and the golfer were there more for dating. At least he (lawyer) did not choose anyone.
0 0
Replying to Chinese Empress • Aug 31, 2026
the whole production is flat
I love Korean drama due to the high quality actors and scripts. Most of them are really good where they deal with all kinds issue. Chinese drama, I only watch if it if it is of high quality like the drama 'This Thriving Land' starring Yang Mi (it is based on a book). I get the sense that Chinese dramas are somewhat restricted on what is made.
2 7
Replying to Vane • Aug 31, 2026
whoever is watching this tell me if I should watch this pls. . and tell me sm about it to make me hyped to start…
Vane, you should definitely watch it and you will love the music. All the actors are incredibly good including the children.
3 2
Replying to Viajero • Aug 31, 2026
This is seriously good. One of the best k-dramas I've watched this year. I really can't find anything major to…
The rating is what surprises me. The added bonus is the music which is so good and catchy.
3 0
Replying to AutumnLloren • Aug 31, 2026
SPOILER AHEAD!!!! MAY NOT BE IN THE DRAMA BUT WAS IN THE MANWA!!I am curious as to how they'll end this drama.…
Now that you mention it, I would like to know the story behind Bona's parents.
1 0
Replying to Gottasmile88 • Aug 31, 2026
I'll be honest, I had a hard time getting through the first 2 eps.... But if anyone is having doubts on this drama...…
Wise words! . Sometimes I try and get an overview of a drama by watching some parts of the first episode followed by the third and if they are interesting enough, I will come back to. This drama had me interested from Episode 1.
This drama is very well made but that can only come off by having very good actors and every one of them gets 10/10 from me.
You made some fantastic comments of how you feel which is shared by me and mostly all fans of this drama.
3 2