Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2026
Replying to enjoymydrama • 2 days ago
She is my favorite actress.
I watched The Sword and the Brocade. That is also a good drama but Against the Current has to be my favourite involving this actress.
0 1
Replying to enjoymydrama • 2 days ago
She is my favorite actress.
Korean or Chinese drama? I can recommend a lot of top quality Korean drama because there is so diversity.
0 1
Replying to Dramas4me • 2 days ago
I agreed everything on here with you except that she is not middle age. 36 years old is not middle age. You must…
Got that wrong. I do not know why I thought middle age referred to someone in their mid thirties. Recently I watched a show on Chinese dating and found that people in their thirities is considered old which is why mostly women find it a challange settle down.
0 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 2 days ago
I agreed everything on here with you except that she is not middle age. 36 years old is not middle age. You must…
Sorry I got that wrong. I thought middle age refereed to people in their mid thirties. To a lot of people in Asia, someone in past 35 is even 30 onwards is old. I watched a show about how a lot of women in China are finding it difficult to find men to settle dwon once they reach their 30s.
1 1
Replying to Dramas4me • 2 days ago
I agreed everything on here with you except that she is not middle age. 36 years old is not middle age. You must…
I know someone who is their forties and have still thinks and acts like someone who is either 19 or 20.
1 1
Replying to 44London • 2 days ago
What did you think about the deep conversation between Jang Do Yeon and AI in the pub/bar. I was in similar mood…
You live in Korea or do you just feel the pressure generally?
From my own experience, sometimes I do feel lonely but I know that God has blessed me with so many things. I just have this faith that he will bring me and my life mate when it comes which may not be in my lifetime. When I think like that it takes away that ache because I am human after all.
One thing I have found is that as you age the number of people are around you gets less and less. Your friends and family have their own lives and changes happen. That is why I think having AI partner should be a fundamental right.
0 0
Replying to Ftale • 2 days ago
This is good! Waiting for season 2
I hope they make season 2 because this show is so different. Rather than just 7 days, I hope they make it much longer as these type of contestants need much longer time to know people having spent so long getting life threatening treatments.
0 0
Replying to LovE385 • 2 days ago
The "After" special was a mix bag for me LoL. I felt both Jung Won-Ji Hye , Jin Young-Jin Woo tried to…
Great comments.
Shame that JIi Seung was not there but she had work overseas.

For me out of the three couples, Jin Young and Jin Woo are getting close as it gets to settling down. Both of their goals were almost the same which was to find a partner for a long term relationship. They even went on a holiday where Jin Woo became seriously ill and Jin Young drove him hin her car to get help. Also they have met their parents. I am so for happy for them as both of them overcame so much pain through being rejected and given false hopes.

The other two couples are still at a very early stage of a relationship. Do not know how it will all go. Of the two ladies only Joo Hee is firmly committed to marriage and finally settling down to having a family. Ji He better be careful she does not have any more facial surgeries or not think about settling down soon. I think she missed a fatal mistake in not thinking about Jin Woo for the long term but that is her loss.

Why cann't Yu Jin get over that mental block of age? Before the big age reveal she was having lots of fund with Si Won. I hope she sees the bigger picture and as he is a good man and like she said 'marriage material.'

I cannot wait for season 3.
0 0
Replying to Rose • 2 days ago
OK.. so far ep 3 and half. Should have watched it when it was airing like I did with season 1. First Si won is…
I agree with a lot of what you have written. When I first started watching the show, I was cheering for Si Won (coach) and Jin Woo (restuarnt owner) as they are so mature and kind and loving. Both of them are looking for long term relationships which is good for the women who also are looking for the same thing. I feel that the other guys are not at that level or committed enough yet and the same goes for some of the women. You will enjoy every episode. I have just finsihed it today and I am so happy!!!
1 0
It is 4 October 2026 and I have just finsihed this brillant show. This show and 'When Our Kids Fall in Love Season 2' had the most success in getting people to date long term. 'Match to Marry' Season 1 got one couple married. I truely loved this dating show which shows that it is not that important how you start but how you end and turn one sad moment into a lifetime of happiness with someone else. Good luck to all the couples.
0 0
Replying to 19Stars • 2 days ago
if the guys are gonna complain about a woman possibly making more money than them, why are they on the show....…
Who or which contestant was complaining? There was three guys in this show who are making more money than the ladies.
0 1
Replying to MadelineMaureen • 9 days ago
So can we all agree that the only reason the Emperor still has his head is because Lan Xiang warned her husband…
Yeap. She should be made Minister of Wisdom and Decisions.
8 0
Replying to enjoymydrama • 9 days ago
She is my favorite actress.
I can relate to that.
I have only seen few quality Chinese drama so do not have favourites but since this drama it has to be Tan Son Yun: she represents all the goods things.
1 7
Replying to Mellyz9999 • 9 days ago
Btw who else laughed at Prince Hun screaming after the explosion.. That took me OUT 🤣🤣🤣
He sure will be running for his life now. Rather than live peacefully, he made unwise decision and in the process countless have died.
2 0
On Against the Current • 9 days ago
I am glad the lead actress Tan Song Yun represents the majority of the world. She is petite, middle age, and has ordinary everyday looks without plastic surgery. Her talent alone does all the speaking. God bless her, family, friends and her fans.
15 16
Replying to Sophianne • 9 days ago
I'm enjoying this show a lot. It's quite well-made so it should probably get more attention. I was really touched…
What did you think about the deep conversation between Jang Do Yeon and AI in the pub/bar. I was in similar mood as she was talking about her mother and how she had her when she was lot younger. It must hard for the parents to see their child still single and without a family. I am in a similar situation but I have three younger brothers and one of them has a family. Being still single does not effect me to much when I try to put in context and think that I am not the only one in this world.
0 2
Replying to Sophianne • 9 days ago
I'm enjoying this show a lot. It's quite well-made so it should probably get more attention. I was really touched…
I agree with everything you write. The show is so underrated. Just like you I hope there is someone real behind those AI.
1 0
On Against the Current • 9 days ago
Even I would have served Xu Lan Xiang like the solider in the snow. She gave a brilliant speech that would have given any army a victory.
Since Lin Jin Qi is injured, I think he is ready to give up army life for a family life and mainly for Xu Lan Xiang. I think that he had enough.
9 0