News
On True Beauty • Jun 16, 2021
Title True Beauty
How's Eun Woo's acting here?
0 5
Replying to JessieCake • Jun 16, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
I didn't expect much when I started watching this, I skipped the 2nd leads part, just too toxic for me. ML just…
both are very toxic. shouting fighting and crying everytime they meet!
0 5
Replying to JessieCake • Jun 14, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
I didn't expect much when I started watching this, I skipped the 2nd leads part, just too toxic for me. ML just…
same here. skipped most of 2nd lead's part. :D
2 0
Replying to kdramabinger • Jun 12, 2021
Title Mine Spoiler
I'm still wondering why this show doesn't have "gay" "or" same sex relationship tag" in the description.
its one of the major secrets of one character. so tagging it in the description might be a spoiler. ;)
0 3
On Mine • Jun 12, 2021
Title Mine Spoiler
I find N's acting in this drama so awkward especially that scene where he shed a tear ( a fake tear) asking Seo Hyun he doesnt want to be the heir. I hope he improved on his acting i find him awkward and cringy.
3 2
Replying to jnerqxo • Jun 3, 2021
Title Kingdom: Legendary War
finally when i talk about sf9, there are ppl that know them. THEY DESERVE EVEN MORE THAN THIS OKAY ? >:(
yeah they are awesome. i love sf9 too
2 0
Replying to gleekidMC19 • Jun 3, 2021
Title Kingdom: Legendary War
Thank you Kingdom feeling ko I will stan SF9 na hahaha
I stan SF9 too. Let us stan together lolz.
3 0
On Click Your Heart • May 31, 2021
Title Click Your Heart
Zuho is my bias wrecker! His voice is so manly. He has this mysterious vibe in him that makes him so attractive.
9 1
Replying to rangaecca • Feb 15, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
although i watched s1, is 3 seasons necessary? i don't even think i'd watch s2 tbh
may i know why?
0 2
Replying to amrita828 • Jun 7, 2018
Title Wok of Love
I've been in love with Sae Woo from episode 1 and still am. I was waiting for her to realize where her romantic…
LOL for the 100 hormones! Those stares are indeed so hot!
3 0
Replying to myheartisomg • Jun 7, 2018
Title Wok of Love
Okay when Poong gave Chil Seong the princess moment, picking him up from the hospital, it was the CUTEST. I would…
Yeah I love it too. They are too cute for words.
2 0
Replying to Jenny Carlon Harker • May 9, 2018
Title Switch
The writer was probably in their hangover stage and just whacked a way to kill the dad :(
Please, this is a major spoiler you should have checked the spoiler button.
2 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Jan 2, 2018
Title I'm Not a Robot
Too much cuteness! So, can I just forgive the plot? I 'll enjoy this no matter what I don't care anymore. lolz
5 0
On Meloholic • Dec 17, 2017
Title Meloholic
Cringe-worthy drama of the year!
5 0
On Meloholic • Dec 17, 2017
Title Meloholic
Yun Ho cant act AT ALL!
1 1
On The Package • Sep 13, 2017
Title The Package
Yong Hwa! I'm in no matter what!
1 0
Replying to Mia_Chan • Aug 3, 2017
Title The King in Love Spoiler
Dams, ep 11 and 12 gave me many hopes for Rin x San, but after coming here and watching the pictures... all the…
Link of the kissing pls.
0 0
On The King in Love • Jul 19, 2017
Title The King in Love
I love Siwan and I love ZE:A so Im in. My ZE:A boys are awesome and talented but so underrated.
3 0
Replying to Paula • Jul 19, 2017
Title The King in Love
Can you please help me? I was hyped up when I first read synopsis (it was talking about a king's love which…
Try to check out ZEA they are talented boys but underrated. I love their songs especially Ghost of Wind. Try to check that out.
2 0
On Hit the Top • Jul 17, 2017
Title Hit the Top
Nothing is happening in the recent episodes. It was my favorite until recently.
3 0