News
On My Secret Romance • May 24, 2017
Title My Secret Romance
whaaat? they added another episode? gosh its boring me since ep 9. cant bring myself to watch the remaining ep.
13 1
On The Attorney • May 21, 2017
Title The Attorney
Woah, great movie. Siwannie is good here.
1 0
On Triangle • May 19, 2017
Title Triangle
Did ShiWan has a love interest here?
0 1
On The King in Love • May 19, 2017
Title The King in Love
Shiwannie gotta watch this.
0 0
On Kevin • May 4, 2017
Person Kevin
Underrated but very talented. I love him. Kevin oppa fighting!
1 0
On Noble, My Love • Apr 24, 2017
Title Noble, My Love
Waste of time so boring. Its a short drama but i forwarded a lot of scenes. I find the girl very annoying either her face or her acting she has the tendency to go overboard in her acting. I cant relate to Sung Hoon's character either he is abusive to the girl.
0 0
On Na Hye Mi • Apr 19, 2017
Person Na Hye Mi
stalking her because of Eric. seems like i havent watched any of her drama.
12 4
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 19, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Park Bo Young also admitted that there were lines that she changed on set because she was too embarrassed to say…
She cant bring herself to call him sweetheart on cam because she was calling him already off cam ;)
1 0
Replying to Dia • Apr 18, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Is it me or that psycho, Kim Jang Hyun, looks a lot like Im Siwan? That's why I enjoyed his parts so much.…
I think somebody mentioned it here already before. And yeah, he does looks like Siwan and made me happy its like the 2 ZE:A boys in one drama together. ;)
1 0
Replying to Rillas • Apr 16, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
THIS DRAMA IS 10/10 FOR ME AND I LOVED IT!!! ❤❤❤❤ In fact, I think it will be my top 3 dramas or even…
*hugs. I love you for that, chingu.
1 0
On My Father Is Strange • Apr 16, 2017
Title My Father Is Strange
After watching What Happens to Family, I am looking for a good family drama. Is this good enough? Family dramas are lengthy so I might as well start the one which is currently airing. I dont have ample time to marathon ATM.
0 2
On Park Hyung Sik • Apr 16, 2017
Person Park Hyung Sik
They changed his profile pic. I love it.
1 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 16, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
That feeling when you are excited to watch it but dont want to watch it at all.. Im sad but happy at the same time. Now I'm confused by my statement. Can you relate?
5 1
Replying to goinbananas0292 • Apr 16, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I didn't get enough of DBS & AMH. They are absolutely my favorite couple! Can we please get more of these…
Fillers? I dont care at all..
1 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 16, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Not one but two! This is insane!
1 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 16, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Awwww.. it ended.
0 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 15, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Among the comedic characters Secretary Kong is my fav. xD❤
Who's yours?
For me the duo, Secretary Gong and Dong Byung too.
0 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 15, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Wrap up party photos!~❤❤❤ http://i.mdldb.net/cache/aj8/d/mLA0l9E1_cb004b_f.jpg http://i.mdldb.net/cache/4jb/K/71g6qbo4_c24476_f590x.jpg
wow they are having fun. just watching those pics made my day.
0 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Apr 15, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
okay so there were a lot of loopholes and unfinished stuff or unrefined stories, but honestly none of it stands…
True!
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 14, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I'm so inlove with the preview! Omoooo! My fav part: Minhyuk talking to the mom and friends.xD ❤ lol https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5clF2vggHvQ
If it happens as what the preview suggests, I'll be one of the happiest fangirl here. Excited for the ending but dont want it to end, ottokke..
0 0