News
On Honest Candidate • Dec 20, 2019
Title Honest Candidate
The synopsis somehow reminds me of Jim Carrey's movie Liar Liar. Seems interesting!
0 0
On Welcome to Waikiki Season 2 • May 17, 2019
Title Welcome to Waikiki Season 2
What I like about this series is a realistic ending without any exaggerations.
0 0
On Because This Is My First Life • Mar 8, 2019
Title Because This Is My First Life
Because this is one of the best heartwarming drama.
6 0
On Touch Your Heart • Jan 16, 2019
Title Touch Your Heart
My Goblin ship <3
7 0
On Rike Koi • Dec 1, 2018
Title Rike Koi
Whoa ! Seems interesting.
0 0
On Boys over Flowers Season 2 • Aug 27, 2018
Title Boys over Flowers Season 2
I miraculously enjoyed this season.
0 0
On The 8-Year Engagement • Aug 8, 2018
Title The 8-Year Engagement
Somehow the story reminds me of Hollywood movie "The Vow".
15 0
Replying to -Evelyn- • Jul 28, 2018
Title Super TV Season 2
http://kshow123.net/show/super-tv-season-2/episode-1.html I found it here. ^.^
Yeah I realized that later.
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Jun 30, 2018
Article Dancing with the Devil - Top 5 Villains
What about Kim Hyung Gyu (Dong Ha) from Suspicious Partner?
3 0
Replying to Super TV Season 2 • Jun 12, 2018
Title Super TV Season 2
Replying to deleted comment
http://kshow123.net/show/super-tv-season-2/episode-1.html I found it here. ^.^
0 0
On You're My Destiny • Jun 6, 2018
Title You're My Destiny
When I saw the title for the first time I started singing, "You're my destiny geudaen..." hehe :p
7 0
Replying to ItsFeli • Jun 5, 2018
Title Life Bar
Show got picked up by VIU they will be subbing this from now on!
Thanks !! I am really waiting for this show to get subbed.
0 0
