News
On Insider • May 23, 2022
Title Insider
no OTT yet huhuhu
0 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • May 20, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
yey, time to subscribe again on iqiyi!
2 0
On Jinxed at First • May 19, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
Netflix?
0 8
On Insider • May 19, 2022
Title Insider
Netflix?
1 0
Replying to llll_09 • May 4, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
Wavve and Disney+
Aww, saddd
1 2
On Jinxed at First • May 3, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
will it be on netflix??
0 4
On Welcome to Wedding Hell • May 3, 2022
Title Welcome to Wedding Hell
it's coming on netflix! yehey!!!
2 0
On Doctor Lawyer • May 2, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
what's the OTT for this?
0 4
On Doctor Lawyer • May 2, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
what's the OTT for this?
0 2
On Eve • Apr 28, 2022
Title Eve
what's the OTT for this drama?
0 1
On Bloody Heart • Apr 19, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
I hope it will be available on Viu not Disney. Please!!!!
1 0
On Big Mouth • Apr 14, 2022
Title Big Mouth
It's in discussion that it will change the broadcasting station from tvN to MBC. I hope it will also change the international platform. Viu or Netflix will be fine
4 3
On Curtain Call • Apr 13, 2022
Title Curtain Call
I saw in a twt post that SYJ rejected the offer. I hope that is not true. huhu
1 3
On Eve • Apr 13, 2022
Title Eve
I'm not expecting it will be on Netflix. But I'm hoping Viu will get the license
0 0
On Bloody Heart • Apr 13, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
I hope it will be on Netflix or Viu
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Apr 7, 2022
Title Green Mothers' Club
Can’t for wait Jang Hye Jin’s character to get more screentime
same and I think the fun part will come out
0 0
Replying to Xavier Ng • Apr 4, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
it is on viu~
really? i cannot see it on viu ph
0 1
On It's Beautiful Now • Apr 3, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
Why it is not available on VIU? huhuhu, it's hard to watch on illegal sites 😢
0 3
On Love All Play • Mar 20, 2022
Title Love All Play
Will it be on Netflix? Or viu/iqiyi?
0 2
On Unexpected Business Season 2 • Feb 16, 2022
Title Unexpected Business Season 2
Excited for tomorrow's pilot episode. My healing v-show is back!! It's also available on Viu Philippines. yey
1 0