News
On Bloody Heart • Jan 2, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
Can't wait for this drama. My faves 💓 Lee Joon, Janghyuk, and Kang Hanna
4 0
Replying to Tiffany • Dec 31, 2021
Title A Year-End Medley
It was exactly what I needed to wrap up the year
Samee
0 0
On A Year-End Medley • Dec 30, 2021
Title A Year-End Medley
wow. what a heart-warming film. it's exactly on the 31st of December. I really enjoyed it. wahh, hoping to see them the different leads in one drama
1 0
On Go Gyeong Min • Dec 26, 2021
Person Go Gyeong Min
first
0 0
On Collectors • Dec 1, 2021
Title Collectors
It's now available on Netflix!
1 0
Replying to Kit • Nov 29, 2021
Title Moonshine
I hope it's a VIU original so we can watch it on same day
Alright. It's a Viu original. We will be able to watch it same day
0 0
On Moonshine • Nov 26, 2021
Title Moonshine
I hope it's a VIU original so we can watch it on same day
0 2
On Uncle • Nov 26, 2021
Title Uncle
will it be on viu or netflix?
0 4
On Artificial City • Nov 26, 2021
Title Artificial City
Will it be on netflix or viu?
0 0
On School 2021 • Nov 25, 2021
Title School 2021
I though it will be available on Viu 😓
0 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Nov 22, 2021
Title The Silent Sea
This series is coming in December i swear.
you're right!!
1 1
On The Silent Sea • Nov 22, 2021
Title The Silent Sea
Wow! It will be released on the 24th of December, 2021. Can't wait wahhh
2 0
Replying to goatcheese47 • Nov 6, 2021
Title Happiness
I have a strong feeling Lee Kyu Hyung's gonna die
Same. Cause his character is just a cameo
2 0
Replying to Connor • Nov 5, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
will be on Netflix, according to The New York Times
Wow
0 0
Replying to Marina • Oct 31, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Yoo babi will be her 4th boyfriend, Woong will try to win her again.
Wow, I hate spoilers but I love this. Thank you!
3 0
On Jirisan • Oct 23, 2021
Title Jirisan
👏👏👏
2 0
On 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 • Oct 20, 2021
Title 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4
:((((
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Done! Thank you, Hometown Chachacha!! See you next week Jirisan!
1 0
On School 2021 • Oct 17, 2021
Title School 2021
this will be my first time watching a school series. i hope it will be good though then I'll decide if I will watch other school series...
0 0
Replying to Kit • Oct 16, 2021
Title House on Wheels Season 3
if that happen, that will be the last season huhu. i hope there will be more seasons though
Oh, I see. Hihi
0 0