News
Replying to Aj_Dreamer • Jul 4, 2018
Title Youth
Because Chinese dramas are usually always dubbed. They always do a voice over. Hope that helps.
Thankyou for such lovely words. I'm no angel instead Iam just like you guys who are fans and die for subs.. Its been many years since I have stared watching these dramas, I thought its finally time to give something back. That's how I decided to sub this drama. I hope you would keep on supporting me.. Thanks ????????
0 0
Replying to Ana Paula Guerra • Jul 3, 2018
Title Youth
engsub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQCoGBtbT_Y&feature=youtu.be here they will upload another episode soon
Hey, thanks for spreading the word... :)
1 0
Replying to Meena_Drama_Fan • Jul 3, 2018
Title Youth
I really liked the drama, It is good and refreshing, both the leads were very simple and talented. I don't understand…
Hello, you can watch it here https://youtu.be/JQCoGBtbT_Y and here https://m.facebook.com/Amnesiasubs/?ref=bookmarks
0 0
Replying to Aj_Dreamer • Jul 3, 2018
Title Youth
Because Chinese dramas are usually always dubbed. They always do a voice over. Hope that helps.
Hey I have taken this as a pro to sub you can watch it here https://m.facebook.com/Amnesiasubs/?ref=bookmarks and https://youtu.be/JQCoGBtbT_Y
0 0
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Jul 3, 2018
Title Youth
eng sub please
Watch it here https://m.facebook.com/Amnesiasubs/?ref=bookmarks and here https://youtu.be/JQCoGBtbT_Y ????
1 0
On Youth • Jul 3, 2018
Title Youth
Hi all.!!! I'm subbing this drama you can watch it herehttps://youtu.be/JQCoGBtbT_Y and here https://m.facebook.com/Amnesiasubs/?ref=bookmarks
9 0